Help with parental control...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by witch View Post
    Well, that would be a great news, marvin's a big fan of norton But we had to stop using it about 1-2 years ago. It was killing our machines. maybe we will test it to see how it's working now

Well to be honest ebuyer has lower prices and we found something interesting there. :P We're still discussing if we want to buy a new case or look for used one. And the time goes... I hate building a pc with no money and in a short time. Always something goes wrong. And this time I want this to be perfect - it is the first computer for my children

Lil update on offtopic: we finally did buy the case... I hope it'll come on time
    I hope it comes too Witch. Tbh i don't like ebuyer. Had a lot of problems with them in the past. Plus i get free shipping from OcUK.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      I hope it comes too Witch. Tbh i don't like ebuyer. Had a lot of problems with them in the past. Plus i get free shipping from OcUK.
      I found out what you mean - today
      The case will come... on 27th

And how did you get the free shipping on OcUK?

Comment

Originally posted by witch View Post
        I found out what you mean - today
        The case will come... on 27th

And how did you get the free shipping on OcUK?
        If you're a forum member with over a certain amount of posts/days joined your shopping account gets linked to your forum account and then the discount is applied.

Comment

Does that mean I could get free shipping from them too?
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            Does that mean I could get free shipping from them too?
            Apache
            If you were on their forums you'd not get free shipping, but heavily discounted shipping. Kinda cool that they didn't just do a great deal to us UK folks.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X