Sage advice from Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage advice from Rico

This morning at about 10:30 I was at work. I manage a retail store. During the 2nd biggest shopping day of the year I am dealing with the following:

1. One of my cashiers is running 2 hours late & actually asked me if that was a problem.
    2. One of my cashiers was crying because she misread her schedule and showed up 30 minutes late and was afraid she was gonna get fired. At least she understood that it was, indeed, a problem.
    3. Another one of my cashiers had a sudden coughing fit and had to leave her register because she could barely breath.

At this point the phone rings and another of my employees tells me that she will be in for her shift but that she may need frequent bathroom breaks because she has diarreah and has almost pooped her pants twice that morning. She infroms me that she has taken Pepto Bismal and Tumms but is still suffering and wants to know if I have any ideas for her. I take a breath, count to three and give her the best thing I can think of....

STOP EATING!

She shows up to work a few hours later, looks me square in the eye and says "That was a great idea! That totally worked!"

Sigh.

Im still laughing LOL

Comment

Aren't Employees fun.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

wow

If I had the trots, I'm afraid I wouldn't make it to work...

Comment

Tums?!?!?!

Imodium works well.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Tis the season, after all.

Comment

Update: 3 more all call outs today with the same symptoms so I pitched all the food in the fridge at work. I think they're all just infecting each other with some sort of flu but I might as well elimenate the food poisoning option.

Comment

Wow someone actually told you they almost crapped their pants?!?!

That's hilarious!
                [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

wow that really is good advice!

Comment

Doctor Rico!!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X