No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh I posted my Thanksgiving thread a bit too quick. I will be packing up the family and heading to MA.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

for me,sitting here in the house,playing COD5,or watching tv,But Happy THANKSGIVING,to everyone here.moe.

Comment

Originally posted by ViTO View Post
        Staying local for a quite Thanksgiving, visiting some friends for dessert.

We are not traveling since on Saturday Brandon's High School Burnt Hills Ballston Lake ( B.H.B.L. ) is playing for the Class A Football New York State Championship in the Syracuse Carrier Dome !! w00t !!

RA-RA Burnt Hills !! GO SPARTANS !!!

Should be fun... First Time they are playing for a State Champion and the entire community is EXTREMELY EXCITED and PROUD of the kids. !!

( as most know Brandon plays Lacrosse but there are a few crossover players that play on the football team so we are there for the be a big show of support !! )

everyone ENJOY THE COMING HOLIDAYS !!

The ViTO's
        Who are they playing against? I know Canandaigua usually has a pretty good football team but I forget what class they play in.
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mobojo View Post
          Who are they playing against? I know Canandaigua usually has a pretty good football team but I forget what class they play in.
          Canandaigua Plays Class AA in Section 5 ( made it to states Quarter Final in 2007 )
          That says alot coming from the large enrollment school.

Burnt Hills Plays Class A in Section 2
          ( right now they are 11-0 with the big one to play )

NYSTATE 2008 Class A

Quarterfinals
          1-Nyack 24, 9-Cornwall 21
          2-Burnt Hills 35, 10-Indian River 12
          4-Corning West 28 3-New Hartford 26
          6-Sweet Home 23, 5-Aquinas 6

Semifinals
          6-Sweet Home 48, 4-Corning West 8
          2-Burnt Hills 14, 1-Nyack 13

2008 Championship @ Carrier Dome
          6-Sweet Home vs 2-Burnt Hills

Comment

The Wifey my daughter and I are spending the holidays with our dear friends here in the Springs. I going to deep fry our 2 birds this year for about our 6th or 7th year now.
            I wish we could afford to go home and spend it with Ma and family since she broke ankle last week, but maybe next year. I really envy anyone that lives close to their family. I spent my teen years trying to figure out how to leave home and the rest of my life has been trying to figure out how to get back

Happy Thanks giving everyone.
            Last edited by DougBob; 26 Nov 2008, 01:37 PM. Reason: Change they to the
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Thanksgiving BREAKFAST with the family and then I have to work from 5-10 pm because my store will be open 6-9 pm. Meanwhile, the wife has to drive about 100 miles that evening to a hotel so she can be at the Macy's in north Seattle at 6 am to work. At least the morning will be nice! I remember one that I had no family to be with and the big dinner was a donut.

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                Thanksgiving BREAKFAST with the family and then I have to work from 5-10 pm because my store will be open 6-9 pm. Meanwhile, the wife has to drive about 100 miles that evening to a hotel so she can be at the Macy's in north Seattle at 6 am to work. At least the morning will be nice! I remember one that I had no family to be with and the big dinner was a donut.

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy!

Wow, thank you. You made my day seem easier

Although I am excited about being able to close at 4pm and see how people react when we kick them out of the store, I'd give up any holiday pay (that I'm not even sure I get Hammy) to spend time with my family which has a few members about to pass away according to doctors.

Comment

Well, I came down with larnygitis and am starting on a cold today while at work. .
                  I will NOT be seeing family.
                  Even wife and kid are leaving for her mother's before I get home from work to keep from getting it.

At least it gives me lots of time to play CoD.

There is always a silver lining.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your father.
                    +2 Major

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                      Well, I came down with larnygitis and am starting on a cold today while at work. .
                      I will NOT be seeing family.
                      Even wife and kid are leaving for her mother's before I get home from work to keep from getting it.

At least it gives me lots of time to play CoD.

There is always a silver lining.

Hang in there Dead, You devil you,Enjoy it as my wife and daughter are away for the holidays.

Comment

going to my home stay family to celebrate and eat untill so full... then be ready for black friday.
                        Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

We are staying at home. My mom, step dad and brother will be here and I also convinced our old babysitter (now 21) to come home since she moved away.

Hubby is smoking the turkey this year (his idea). It's a 25 pd bird and is supposed to cook for at least 17 hrs It's almost 11 P.M. and he's getting it started to smoke through the night and he's going to be the one sitting up to make sure nothing starts on fire. Since it's soooooooooooo freaking cold, it's going to take longer too.

He's going to be done for if he ruins our bird

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving
                          So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that celebrates it.
                            Don't eat too much
                            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving All!

I'll be trying my luck in VEGAS, BABY!

Cya all when I get back. Flight leaves first thing in the morn. Later!
                              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X