Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
    BF2142 and BF2!! Armor FTW!
    Of course armor for Massacre. I remember one game where he was picking helicopters and occasional jets out of the air with the cannon of the tank.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mobojo View Post
      Of course armor for Massacre. I remember one game where he was picking helicopters and occasional jets out of the air with the cannon of the tank.
      He even got me a couple times....

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
        Unreal Tournament 2004 Ons or Capture the flag were the best here.
        I was about to put out an APB on you !

Glad your still trolling about

Comment

i have to say bf2 was awsome i was playing dods but always loved the large maps lots of fredom to let the player do what him/her do what they want

Comment

*looks left*

*looks right*

I have to say CoD4.
            *cough* Supreme Commander should be added *cough*

Comment

I joined CainsLair through BF2142 one of the best games, i mean in sqaud, sure there some who try to be an Rambo..not good they failed all the time

Here is more: BF2, BF2142, TF2, DOD, COD4, COD2 and many more.

There is many games i like.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

1st game I played on Cain's Lair was BF2142, and it got me hooked to the Lair. BF2 was great later on, but BF2142 is where it began for me!
                We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  UT2K4 Ons. If you played this with us they'll you'll understand just how much fun it was.
                  Great times, awesome people (some sadly have left )

And fighting over if CTF or Ons was better (although we all knew Ons was )

Oh the memories

Comment

Unreal Tournament anyone ? Sheesh, no one in this thread save a handful were playing here back then.

I feel .... old ...
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                      Unreal Tournament anyone ? Sheesh, no one in this thread save a handful were playing here back then.

I feel .... old ...
                      That's because you are.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post

I feel .... old ...
                        I was playing here back then. But, I was playing the other game..................CS.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

BF2 was lots of fun with squad play and having different squads complete different objectives, but I'd have to say UT2004, Onslaught mode in specific, for the sheer amounts of crazy over the top fun I had with that game here at the Lair. Having half a team help drive a Levi over a hill straight into the enemy's power core area, headshotting people out of scorpions using the LG, bailing out of raptors to jump on tanks and flak them to pieces, shooting myself in the face with the AVRIL while standing on the wing of a manta, logging on to the server and being able to chat and play with both familiar and new, friendly and fun people... Then hopping over to CTF to get my ass handed to me on maps like Maul and Thorns

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                            UT:2k4 ONS wins hands down for me.
                            +1

I do recall having a blast on Cain's UT'99 NW server back in the day but since I stuck to IG most of the time it really doesn't count...

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                              I'd have to say BF2142... Cains Lair was that server that was always full so I didn't bother to even try to connect, but then one day it was at the miracle 63/64.. So I jumped in and haven't played another server since

Nothing beat the teamwork on either of the servers. I miss it
                              This was the only game I played as a {CLR}, but, I have played many of the other games, just not with Cain's Lair.

BTW, how has everyone been doing? Been a few months for me.

Comment

BF2 FTW!!!!

And yes, Apache had the squad to be in. I also enjoyed leading squads myself. I still play BF2.

BF2142 was pretty cool too but I think EA came out with it too soon after BF2. They would have done well to wait at least another year before release. If they had, we would probably still be playing it. I loved flying the transport with some good door gunners and podding on the rooftops.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X