No announcement yet.

Best FPS game you have played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if there are still tribes servers out there .. i dug up my CD yesterday. I think I'll install it ... i loved tribes

Comment

I don't know about BEST, because there's been so much variation in FPS games over the years. However, my Favorite would have to be BF2. It was my first experience with online gaming, and combined with squad voip, teamwork, and the great people in the Cains Lair community, it got me hooked. I also like it for it's present day combat and the tactical nature of the gameplay. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
        i wonder if there are still tribes servers out there .. i dug up my CD yesterday. I think I'll install it ... i loved tribes
        Ah, back when you didn't need a key to play online, or even the CD in the drive.
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

CS 1.6 for me. That's probably just due to memories mostly. I was part of a clan back then called ESwat (which is now long gone) and we had one of the better servers out there. Always full, admins who actually were responsible, etc, etc. I wasted way too much time on there.

Comment

UT 99 was my favorite

Comment

My favorites in order of the most time played:
              UT2003
              Quake3:TA
              UT
              UT2004
              Battlefield 1942

The games each had their own merits and of course my tastes changed over time so I have no real top five list.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
                BF2 hands down. But more than that BF2 here at the Lair since the VOIP and teamwork made the gameplay the way it was designed to be.
                +1000000
                [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

CS because I found Cains in the early days of CS.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Marathon

Comment

mohaa & bf2

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X