• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
    I work at the vet, but also teach high school students about biology
    I'm a vet

Comment

Business Analyst, HR Applications, working in a lending bank. Coordinate activities, upgrades, tweaks and changes for our various HR applications. Our bank helps small and medium sized companies with loans and counseling services across Canada.

I?m currently planning on going back to school in Public Relations, still unsure though.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I'm finishing grad school for electrical engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
          Airline Pilot. I fly Embrear RJs all over the US.
          Duke who you fly for? I worked at American Eagle for 7 years

I'm a network supervisor and master of all I survey!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeadMeat
            Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
            Airline Pilot. I fly Embrear RJs all over the US.
            Duke who you fly for? I worked at American Eagle for 7 years

I'm a network supervisor and master of all I survey!!!!!!!!
            I fly for American Eagle. I was originaly a Business Express pilot but we were bought by Eagle in 1998.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

IT staff at a school district. Between 5 people (2 network admins and three techs) we service a bit over 1,500 PCs spread out over 5 buildings.

I'm the hardware guru, but I wish I knew software more. Where to start tho, when you have 500+ programs in the district to choose from ?
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Retired (medical) US Marine - Corporal

Full Time Professional Firefighter- Mishawaka Fire Dept. Engine 2

Owner of Rescue 1 Training Company - Teach CPR, First Aid, BBP, AED, etc.

Treasurer Mishawaka Fire- Local 360

Comment

High School Student, IT Tech. for a couple of local businesses, and Software development for Innovex (A custom software development firm)

Comment

I work for BASF Construction Chemicals. I am in charge of the Installation Department for Spain.
                    I am also the boss of my kitchen, at home. :P
                    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen

lol..

**Watches Elf run to the kitchen to make a sandwich when he is home alone**

Comment

I work for BASF Construction Chemicals. I am in charge of the Installation Department for Spain.
                        Yeah my kitchen has no boss...it's always a free for all between me and my wife!

Comment

As of recently, a US Marine poolee and soon to be recruit. Before that, I was unemployed. Or a landscaper, but under the table.

Comment

Active Duty United States Air Force Technical Sargeant who teaches Network infrastructure systems to new airman fresh from basic training.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar

lol..

**Watches Elf run to the kitchen to make a sandwich when he is home alone**
                              HA! That is all I eat when she goes away on business trips. Sandwich for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, sandwich for dinner...I used to think I was a good cook until I met Minnie. Imagine being really good at single player BF2, then joining multiplayer and having someone pwn you repeatedly. After awhile, you really don't want to play anymore, do you? Same thing with our kitchen.

Comment

I'm a midwife.
                                [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                                <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X