Clay Aiken to be a .... Dad ?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clay Aiken to be a .... Dad ?!?!?!?!

Clay Aiken may have proven himself capable to perform on Broadway, but how is he with a pair of diapers?

TMZ reports the former "American Idol" runner-up will be a father in the near future.

The gossip Web site claims the mother is Jaymes Foster, 50, who is Aiken's record producer and the crooner's close friend. TMZ reports she was artificially inseminated and is due in August.

Foster is also the sister of record mogul David Foster.

The singer just released his fourth album, "On My Way Here," earlier this month.

Aiken, 29, plans to take an active role in the child's life, TMZ says.

So far, Aiken's representatives have not commented on the story.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.a...6501&GT1=BUZZ1
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

no comment.

WT, please remove Clay Aiken from your RSS feeds or I will need to stop acknowledging your existence.

Comment

And here I always thought Clay would be the one that got pregnant !!!
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

And I care...why?

Comment

Same reason you slow down to see the view at the scene of an automobile accident. Its gruesome, gory ... but it still makes you look !

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
            Same reason you slow down to see the view at the scene of an automobile accident. Its gruesome, gory ... but it still makes you look !
            very witty that WalkinTarget

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
              very witty that WalkinTarget
              I'm that 1% who doesn't look at an accident cause on the bike I have to watch out for all of those @$#^%^$#%#s that are looking at the accident and not where they're going.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                And I care...why?

Not directed towards you because we all do it... but I say it to everyone.

You obviously DO have some care about this topic, otherwise you would NEVER have clicked on it.

Anyways, as for the topic. Wasn't Clay... well... something that starts with a G and rhymes with his name... or just minus the CL and add a G infront... oh whatever.

Wasn't he gay?

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
                  Not directed towards you because we all do it... but I say it to everyone.

You obviously DO have some care about this topic, otherwise you would NEVER have clicked on it.

Anyways, as for the topic. Wasn't Clay... well... something that starts with a G and rhymes with his name... or just minus the CL and add a G infront... oh whatever.

Wasn't he gay?
                  I clicked on it because there was no other forum thread other than naming your cat and spam.

Comment

Publicity Director: Clay, you need to start a family. That will give us a chance to get your name in the papers more often... the announcement, the pregnancy, the birth, the adjustment to fatherhood... you get it. It will help your career.

Aiken: Gee, that sounds OK. What do I do?

PD: Well, you like Jaymes, don't you?

Aiken: Yeah, I like her. She's swell!

PD: Then make a baby with her.

Aiken: OK! So.... how do I do that?

PD: You <psst psst whisper whisper> in her <psst whisper psst psst>

Aiken: NO WAY! I couldn't do that! Girls are icky. Can't we go get one in China?

PD: That takes too long. Wait a second... there is another way...

Comment

I clicked on it because there was no other forum thread other than naming your cat and spam.
                      The question remains...did you click on the Cat thread? Or does Clay's planned fatherhood, as stupid an event covered by tabloids, outweigh the Cat thread in importance?
                      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

So start something of your own. Get some initiative, youngster.

-Rand

P.S. WT, you must turn in your Man-Card before noon on Monday. If not, you will be shot.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                          So start something of your own. Get some initiative, youngster.

-Rand

P.S. WT, you must turn in your Man-Card before noon on Monday. If not, you will be shot.

I volunteer to be the one to shoot him....and the good part is, if you notify me fast enough he won't have time to get away
                          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

remrember it was artificial insimulation or whatever the spelling is! Not like he had S-E-X with her.

*Insert "Leave Britney Alone" quote*
                            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
                              remrember it was artificial insimulation or whatever the spelling is! Not like he had S-E-X with her.

*Insert "Leave Britney Alone" quote*
                              Oh god, don't get me started on this guy. I agree with his message (I'd like everyone to get away from celebrities and let them live their life, which is why I hate paparazzi)

But going to the WWW and posting your message on youtube makes you look like a flipping idiot and everyone makes fun of you are your message doesn't really get across. We still hear crap about Spears and nothing has changed, except due to that guy she got more negative media attention.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X