No announcement yet.

Going for a long time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck. Remember it's all only training.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

have fun running beach dunes

Comment

Sorry for the late post. Thank you for serving our country. GL in bc. My prayers are with you and yours. Take care and K.I.T.

Comment

Best of luck, GeneralSnake! Stay safe, and God Bless!

I think it takes a lot to serve in the military. You've been training hard, and I think you'll do just fine in training. Be sure to let us know how you're doing when you get a chance. It's been a blast chatting and gaming with you. Take care, Snake!

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
            I had my date pushed back to the 5th of November
            November 5th is today. Stay Strong Snake and Make Us Proud !!

We are thinking of you bro !!

Comment

Well, I was there, and it was very fun. I tore a ligament in my left leg, so I was discharged and sent home. I am pretty disappointed but oh well. I can rejoin in 6 months. I have some funny stories that I will share in a bit, I am just trying to fix up this computer right now.

Comment

Sorry for your disappointment. I hope the 6 months fly by.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

sorry to hear that snake you should try the Air force basic is easy then you could come and work for me

Comment

i'll be waiting the the storys, questions for help, and hope you make a speedy recovery.

oh, and do tell the stories!!! i had had a very dear friend of mine take off for boot camp.

Comment

Nice to see you back, but its too bad you are back because you are hurt

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                        Well, I was there, and it was very fun. I tore a ligament in my left leg, so I was discharged and sent home. I am pretty disappointed but oh well. I can rejoin in 6 months. I have some funny stories that I will share in a bit, I am just trying to fix up this computer right now.
                        Sorry to hear that. Glad you are back though. Good luck in 6 months if you try it again.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

hey look at the bright side its only a torn ligament
                          and that just means 6 more months here

Comment

I was on vacation for christmas, visiting family in southern california, I am at john wayne airport right now waiting for the plane to get here.
                            Ok, here is one story:
                            So there was this kid named Hardie, I dont know his first name because no one uses first names there. But, I was a gearguard on the day this story took place, so I was just hanging in the squadbay cleaning and what not, when I see my kill hat bringing in a group of about 10 guys for some IT, I guess they screwed up drilling. So they get on the quarterdeck and start getting killed, and after about 5 minutes, hardie just stayed in the down position of a pushup and wasn't moving. The DI started screaming at him to push the hell up, and he is just laying there doing nothing. After about a minute of loud yelling and hardie laying quietly, he actually said "NO SIR!" to the DI when he was ordered to do the exercise. The DI freaked out and started yelling so loud and harshly, it was inaudible. He then told the other guys getting ITed that they wouldnt be done until hardie started doing what he was told.
                            So, they all start screaming at hardie while they are doing their exercises, and he is crying. He gets up, and just stands there crying for about 10 minutes, while the DI and the other guys were screaming at him.
                            After a while, the DI let the other guys go back to drilling with the platoon, but he stayed there with hardie. Hardie actually got back down on the ground and started doing his pushups and what not again, and then he started saying that he couldnt breathe. The DI says "Good hardie, I hope you die, because I wont help you!"
                            "DIE HARDIE, DIE!!!"
                            He continued with the DIE HARDIE, DIE for 30 seconds while hardie began crying again. The hardie got up and walked to a wall and sat down leaning against it, stating that he wanted to see our Senior Drill Instructor.
                            DI says, "He isnt here right now hardie, he cant help you!"
                            After hardie cried for another 5 minutes, him and the DI went back out to drill, and me and the other gearguard had an insanely good luagh.
                            You will hear a lot more about hardie, he was one interesting person.

Comment

Wow... poor hardie
                              [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                              You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi
                                Wow... poor hardie
                                +1

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X