No announcement yet.

Skunk stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off don't you all know that EA messed up on hit dectiion when it comes to skunks. I swear I saw a video once where a AT round went right through a skunk and did nothing.

No in all seriousness prolly the guy didn't wanna get bit by said rabid skunk. I don't blame him for kicking it. Hell I'm a very humane person however the inoculations for Rabies is awful. I would have booted that thing to the moon using my Alpinstars dirt riding boots to keep it away from me. However what this guy should have done was....put down the damn camera and pickup a shovel and kill it out right.

Also contrary to popular belief you can't just kill any animal on your property. The animal has to be threatening you or someone else or you have to show that there was reason for you to act so. Just go and ask cattle ranchers. Hell in some states if a cow wanders onto a highway and you hit you have to pay the farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
      First off don't you all know that EA messed up on hit dectiion when it comes to skunks. I swear I saw a video once where a AT round went right through a skunk and did nothing.

No in all seriousness prolly the guy didn't wanna get bit by said rabid skunk. I don't blame him for kicking it. Hell I'm a very humane person however the inoculations for Rabies is awful. I would have booted that thing to the moon using my Alpinstars dirt riding boots to keep it away from me. However what this guy should have done was....put down the damn camera and pickup a shovel and kill it out right.

Also contrary to popular belief you can't just kill any animal on your property. The animal has to be threatening you or someone else or you have to show that there was reason for you to act so. Just go and ask cattle ranchers. Hell in some states if a cow wanders onto a highway and you hit you have to pay the farmer.
      LOL! Funy and factual. Great post mapes.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X