6 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 years

Has it really been that long since I last logged in? Unsure as to what suddenly made me type www.cainslair.com into my web browser, but I did, and sure enough it was still there and my old login still works.

Hope everyone is doing well with whatever you're all up to these days. Maybe I'll check back in another 6 years just to see if the ol' gaff is still online.

Hi Juneau. I hope everything is going well in your life.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hi Juneau, still around. Still look in occasionally. Playing Call of Duty at the moment Life is good, glad to hear you are still kicking.

Needle

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Has it really been that long since I last logged in? Unsure as to what suddenly made me type www.cainslair.com into my web browser, but I did, and sure enough it was still there and my old login still works.

Hope everyone is doing well with whatever you're all up to these days. Maybe I'll check back in another 6 years just to see if the ol' gaff is still online.
        Juneau! LONG TIME no see!

Comment

Best regards from Germany!! #your friendly ghost from the neighborhood
          ..No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! ...WHAT??!! ..Get out of my way - I gotta save me some cheerleaders (Haggard, Georg Gordon Jr. BF BC2)...

Comment

Hello Ghost. I hope everything is going well for you.
            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Just noticed cain's lair was still in my password manager, and look, the login still works!
              #genius.cs - 1.6 CAL-Im

Comment

hehe its somewhere I always still have a check of out of a habit!

Always good to see its still got some activity going on.
                I've gotten too busy these days to do much in the way of gaming, I got called in as an extra for work at the start of the pandemic...
                Still putting excess of 42hrs a week covering gaps in the NHS in scotland.

Always puts a smile on my face when I see new posts in here, makes keeping it up worth it

Glad to see everyone!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Glad to see you are doing well Sirex.
                  Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hey Apache!

Same, good to see you posting!
                    Hope all is well with you too

Comment

I downsized my business about 5 years ago because of my wife's health. For some crazy reason I seem to be busier than ever..
                      Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

How is Mrs Apache and yourself doing? Hope all is well as it can be.
                        You still running the shop or did you end up delegating it?

Comment

I like what I do and I am a workaholic so I still have the store. We did downsize though and I have been very busy. This is my 44th year as a bench jeweler and I plan to keep working as long as possible. My wife is doing Ok she does work when she feels good and she still does custom design by appointment. Chris moved to Columbus, Ohio with his family and took our granddaughters with him.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

would not blame you either I'd be doing the same, glad Mrs Apache is still getting in some work when shes up to it.
                            If you enjoy doing it why not!

Hope Chris still comes and visits for the holidays, if anything its an excuse for a holiday up in OH... though...
                            Used to know someone from Columbus years ago, they always said never take the public transport could never imagine it lmao

Know I sill cant picture him with kids you know that!
                            Hard enough keeping in mind Scott was 21 in December!

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                              would not blame you either I'd be doing the same, glad Mrs Apache is still getting in some work when shes up to it.
                              If you enjoy doing it why not!

Hope Chris still comes and visits for the holidays, if anything its an excuse for a holiday up in OH... though...
                              Used to know someone from Columbus years ago, they always said never take the public transport could never imagine it lmao

Know I sill cant picture him with kids you know that!
                              Hard enough keeping in mind Scott was 21 in December!
                              They grow up fast. His are 10 and 5. And I am feeling very old now.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X