Playing games during pandemic study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing games during pandemic study

"71.3% of respondents reported that the time they spend playing video games had changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, while 63.1% stated that the types of games they play had changed. Figures 4 and 5 show respondents’ gameplay habits before and after the COVID-19 outbreak, demonstrating a clear shift towards increased frequency of play. For example, Figure 4 shows that 10.5% of respondents report playing video games several times a day prior to the pandemic, while Figure 5 shows this figure has increased to 40%. At the other end of the scale, 5.4% of respondents indicated they rarely played games before the outbreak, a figure that drops to just 0.4% after the outbreak."

So is it true? Have you dived too many games these days? If yes, was it all worth it?

I haven't played on or offline games in years. It isn't any fun playing with strangers.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I worked remotely that's why I have no time to play video games.

Comment

I've played some video games out of boredom, and I haven't found the one game I would play for years. I think there isn't gonna be one.

Comment

Well, aside from my work. I would say, it's probably because of my Mom's garden that I didn't put my time on video games. I helped her plant her crops and maintain her orchids during this pandemic. I can say it was very productive of me to do it.

Comment

What kinds of crops? Just wondering which crops would grow in a small man-made garden (in a pot) as I hear a lot on facebook about growing their own crops, healthy living, and such. Perhaps, you could make a new thread for that, let's see who else is doing it here?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X