Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saw an old name in Tarkov, Rand you around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw an old name in Tarkov, Rand you around?

I dont know if Rand is still around but I must say thanks for helping my buddy complete the Shooter Born in Heaven kill (headshots of over 100m) on Shoreline. Was wild in the post game summary he said he killed RandCLR and I was like HEY I KNOW THAT GUY. My friend immediately assumed he was a streamer and I chuckled and asked him to send me a pic of it so here we are. Been a long time.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.

HI pumpkin Jack. Rand last posted here in February of last year. It was asking if anyone playedTarkov.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Ah well it gave me a good chuckle to see after all these years

Comment

I haven't been playing tarkov for a while.. needed a break. Looking forward to the new wipe when it comes out.
        I think i had him as a friend and then i was unfriended?

Comment

Hi All,

Just seeing this, pretty funny. I've been in Shoreline like 2 weeks. This is my 3rd wipe and I literally need just 1 more shoreline SBIH kill to get my 1st ever Kappa (I've solo'ed every second of my playtime and I get bored easily) - I'll get Psycho Sniper and I have everything for The Collector. Your buddy probably didn't get much - I've been going in with slightly upgraded ADARs, potato sack armor, Ratniks, and whatever headset I have lying around. People must like my ADARs since I'm almost never getting them back. Killed a bunch of random guys along the way and sometimes will take their armor instead. It's ticking me off because I'm more than 990 total hours played and I'm literally planning on uninstalling the client when I get the Kappa but it's either pouring or I don't have good opportunities for the last shot.

It's been about 6 days since kill 2 on the map. Best I can do now is I've taken out a couple of duos (one dude hid in a bush hoping I had not heard him and I literally saw his legs scanning around with a Valday and started blasting, funniest thing I've seen in months) and 1/2 of duos fairly early on, ruining their run. Makes up for getting blasted if I can't get both of them.

Goldenfooler, I just saw your request yesterday and added you again. My guess is the wipes also take out the friend lists because I never unfriended anyone.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Well don't worry Rand.. I bet there will be a wipe in about 2 months.

Oh yea there is the BF6 beta said to start this month. We will find out tomorrow with trailers ect.

Comment

Great to spot the old timers in game. Even my PlayStation ID is BlackArrowCLR and I always hope to run into old friends.

Comment

I haven't been gaming at all. I have been crazy busy with the store and have not had the time. We also got a new Beagle puppy last Thursday. She is 6 weeks old and we named her Riley.
                Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

apache.. you can't drop a puppy bomb without a picture.

Comment

I know I meant to add it last night after work, but was to busy. Will try tonight.
                    Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X