Video Editing software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Editing software

I am guessing this isn't the best place but is there anyone who knows what's the best software for video editing? Does Windows 10 come with this type of software?

Not sure if possible but are there any free ones that don't leave a watermark? I have been trying Wondershare Filmora but that one leaves a big watermark on the free version. If I were to buy one, what would be a good option? Don't really want to spend a lot since I will not be using it all that much. Thanks.

Adobe Premiere is one of the best available. Monthly pricing is $20.99 a month for just the Premier Pro App. All the apps in the creative cloud, including Premiere Pro is $52.99 a month. If you are student the all app option is $19.99 a month. not cheap but can do everything.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was thinking it would be fun to learn about video editing and yesterday I found OpenShot (https://www.openshot.org/) which is a free, open source product (donations accepted). Looks powerful and it's been around since 2008.
      --Slaughter

Comment

While looking at a tutorial for OpenShot, made 2018, the instructor had a link for a Best Free Video Editors 2021 (#5 is OpenShot). One you have to register an account to remove watermark.

--Slaughter

Comment

I don't need anything real serious at all. I tried the built-in app for windows but it doesn't recognize any of the videos I have made. I have been recording videos with bandicam. But definitely, I'm gonna have to take a look at that 3 software you guys suggested. Cheers.

Comment

HitFilm 4 Express and DaVinci Resolve are both free and very comprehensive.

Comment

Copy that, mate. Thanks!

Comment

I guess it depends on how serious your needs are. There is a simple video editor built into the photos app (i have no idea why its in photos)

https://www.pcmag.com/feature/356750...416.1629103047

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X