What game I was in when I joined Cain's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY {CLR} View Post
    Couldn't help but to reminiscence and get nostalgic feels when I decided to share with you when I first joined you guys. It was when Battlefield Vietnam was out...I have to say my most favorite multiplayer game of all time because of the soundtrack.

https://youtu.be/DM-GZGtqmEw
    We've had so much fun and I've made lifelong friends all over the world!! I'm still in touch with most of them. Two people met playing here, got married and have a kid! He calls me "Uncle John"!! That's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SL83 View Post
      Tribes
      SL, didn't we get you a computer??? Or something??

Comment

I need to find a game with a private server option, and will probably need good bots to start out. I miss everyone. i miss hearing Apache on the coms! He always sounds like we are really in peril! love it!

Comment

Hey, I like to have fun and try to get everyone into the spirit of the game.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was clearing out some bookmarks (really bored)...lol Thought wow I haven't been in here for ages. I do not remember if it was TFC or TF2

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

We've had so much fun and I've made lifelong friends all over the world!! I'm still in touch with most of them. Two people met playing here, got married and have a kid! He calls me "Uncle John"!! That's the best.
              That was sweet! Are they asians? Not being racist here ok, I just thought it's sweet and awesome if a friend's kid from the other part of the world calls you Uncle!

Comment

One is American and the other is Catalan. And they met on Cains Lair.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  One is American and the other is Catalan. And they met on Cains Lair.
                  Apache
                  Now I'm curious how they worked out their LDR. Could be awesome if I can meet them here.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X