How is Everyone Holding Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Months on an we are still not organized XD

I would suggest locally hosting a server here, got me some shiny 900/200 dedicated fiber installed the other month but could you all handle 120ms pings

Ah CS:GO, one of the games where I just pressed auto buy and prayed.
    Though I did learn to use that AUG pretty darn good on single shot, often seen the text chat line "oh no Sirex has his AUG again"

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Wow, you're better than me! That's just sad! I was never good at close combat, mid-range with those rifles and even at sniping. Guess I'm just there playing because friends need another person in their team :/ I'd like to play with you guys, but I only have prepaid data at the moment because I'm currently staying here with my cousin in their town with little to no signal.

Comment

My play type is suited more to surprises
        I like to just be there to say "Hi There!" when people come round corners, it helps with that.
        Personally i dont know how people can run about with it and hit like they do...

When pushing I preferred the m4a1 is it called? and p90 if you where able to win 2-3 round in a row lowering the chance of armor.
        But I think with armor the fire rate was enough to cause people to run when you came into a room firing XD

I could never get a handle on the AK47 on the other side though, would always be late into getting something I could use.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Ak47 is accurate firing single shot and short three round burst. Anything and you were lucky to hit the wall you were standing in front of.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I remember I've watched a lot of tutorials for using AK47, still failed lol.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X