X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
    Originally posted by Trooper110
    If you don't want serious discussion and don't want to listen to people's opinions and have facts pointed out to you, then don't ask questions along this line. This is a high profile type of question with people in all kinds of walks of life discussing and arguing about it. I've been happy to see real discussion and talks here rather than the flame war I was afraid might occur.

As far as skipping over the long posts, well, all I have to say is that in a lot of cases you're missing out on some really good information.

I've had my only question answered thank you, there really is no need for your post. I can ask a question, and choose what to read or what not to. Missing on information, well, that's my own fault and realize it, and don't need it pointed out. Thanks for trying though
    if you're not going to read or selectively read the posts in this thread then i don't think there was a need for any of the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
      if you're not going to read or selectively read the posts in this thread then i don't think there was a need for any of the posts.
      +1,000,000
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

If you don't want serious discussion and don't want to listen to people's opinions and have facts pointed out to you, then don't ask questions along this line. This is a high profile type of question with people in all kinds of walks of life discussing and arguing about it. I've been happy to see real discussion and talks here rather than the flame war I was afraid might occur.

As far as skipping over the long posts, well, all I have to say is that in a lot of cases you're missing out on some really good information.

I've had my only question answered thank you, there really is no need for your post. I can ask a question, and choose what to read or what not to. Missing on information, well, that's my own fault and realize it, and don't need it pointed out. Thanks for trying though
        The greater variety of opinions, the richer the subject!!
        In my humble opinion, at least in your own thread, it would be nice that you read what other's have to say. but then again... I am so not evolved, I might be totally wrong. :P
        K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

+1 - not reading the responses is no different than asking someone a question and then sticking your fingers in your ears and saying - LALALALALA - I can't hear you!
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman

+1 - not reading the responses is no different than asking someone a question and then sticking your fingers in your ears and saying - LALALALALA - I can't hear you!
            +1

Originally posted by BigTwinky
            This thread went from really interesting to totally stupid.
            And +1 to this as well. :P

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It's also funny how I make one post and a million people have to say +1 to it.

Let's lock this please?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X