Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2007/2008 Sign up thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i hate you. man the saints did bad last night.... atleast i'm winning in fantasy right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro
      lol i hate you. man the saints did bad last night.... atleast i'm winning in fantasy right now lol
      I had a great night last night with
      Payton Manning
      Reggie Wayne
      Dallas Clark.

NO didn't look good at all. Both teams looked a little rusty in the 1st half. 2nd half, different ballgame. Indy looked in mid season form.
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

the saints were horrible last night

Comment

I was kinda worried coming into this weekend. Not so much now though... :P

Surprised as hell that Jay Cutler scored more Fantasy points that Payton Manning though. Here I was thinking I got screwed... :P
          * Tuqui-tuqui hugs bliss
          <Tuqui> hmm .... nice and soft
          <bliss> ...
          * bliss` takes off his bunny suit

Comment

Cutler was awesome towards the end of last year. He seems to be building a good connection with Brandon Marshall.

I knew that Moss and Brady would make a good team, I'm just hoping that this week wasn't a total fluke.

I'm pretty stoked with the 2nd highest points in the league, and I have Carson Palmer still to come. And Reggie Bush sucked this week

The first few weeks are always hectic. You start wondering how long you will hold on to some people before you drop them.

Week 2 : Goat vs Twinky
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Bring it! :P

I'm kinda in the same situation hoping that it wasn't a fluke, the nice thing is that I still have Willis McGahee left to go, so I'm interested to see how he bumps my score...
              * Tuqui-tuqui hugs bliss
              <Tuqui> hmm .... nice and soft
              <bliss> ...
              * bliss` takes off his bunny suit

Comment

goat you beat me

Comment

My team sucks! I hate the commish.....wait I am the commish, how did this happen!
                  [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                  [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                  [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by ~SAS~LIMEY
                    My team sucks! I hate the commish.....wait I am the commish, how did this happen!
                    1/2 your team plays tonight. They may not suck as bad as you think. But I hope they do.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyoldgoat
                      Bring it! :P

I'm kinda in the same situation hoping that it wasn't a fluke, the nice thing is that I still have Willis McGahee left to go, so I'm interested to see how he bumps my score...
                      McGahee is bitter sweet for me... I have him in another league. So I hope he does great next week, but if he does, it will come back to haunt me in this league.
                      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X