Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigCheeseLC
    Evening.

Jerk... Only pops up to be a jerk and then disappears into thin air.

Limburger cheese you !!

Comment

Bar he hasnt sed anything bad yet so pls dont turn my little bit of fun into a b****ing contest thank you .

(im not getting at you it jus it sort of rude really cos you calling him a jerk then he will reply with something and it will all end in tears for everyone.)

Comment

krio its ok
        it was all in fun

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

ahh goog good wasnt too sure but thought id say it anyhoo.

Comment

LoL

Long story... not gonna take the time to explain.

Lets just say I have the rite to bust "his" butt.

Comment

that ok then it jus a bit confusing when greetings are that way cos they could be seriouse, cos it could have been a dig what with the amount of posts cheese has but better to be safe than sorry i say .

Comment

Originally posted by Kriotek
                that ok then it jus a bit confusing when greetings are that way cos they could be seriouse, cos it could have been a dig what with the amount of posts cheese has but better to be safe than sorry i say .
                Not that kind of guy.. I just been picking on him for who knows how long. I was playing with him before I ever signed up and he sigend up on the forums 15-days before me. I think.. I will have to check cause its been a while since I talked to him.

All good fun. (Just watch it cause he has a temper.)

Comment

hehe thats nasty picking on him as long as he picks on you then its even .

Comment

Lol Bar I've not seen your face in a while, you been hiding from me?

It's alright Krio , he's just mad because I pick on him and spade him constantly.

You need to give me your msn or something Bar , PM me it. You spoke to Ratten or any other DOD people recently , or are you still into that BF2 rubbish?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X