X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my best play with friends game of all time is Goldeneye for N64

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
      But, make sure you can get parts inexpensively. Contacts on buttons and joysticks were always high maintenance items. Having an arcade game that always breaks down is no fun.
      Apache
      That...or playing a game made by EA
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

JAYSUSS Twinkey..I havn't thought about those games in years. I also had an Apple II e played those same games....Hell I had an intellevision also. Video games were verbotten in my house growing up. See my dad is an old school programer "Computers are not for games". Anways my brother and I borrowed an intellevision off of a friend and would secretly play it in our room on a tiny BW 8 inch TV. Many an intense battle was had with Naval Battles in two player mode......Just brought back a flood of memories..

Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
          my best play with friends game of all time is Goldeneye for N64
          +1, Bond games used to rock.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
            Been gaming since I was 5, so thats 27+ years of being a hardcore gamer! People hated me in the arcade, I could sit on a quarter for ages. Zaxxon, operation wolf, zenophobe, defender, tron, mortal kombat 1-3, streetfighter 2, rise of the triad, doom 1&2, virtua cop, golden axe, king of fighters, duke nukem, 720, skate or die, virtua fighter, asteriods, galaga, centipede, star wars, and of course who could forget that 3-d arcade game battlezone!!
            +1000 I'm 27+ also and have been a gamer since 5 also but you left out one important game CONTRA

the best two player game by Nintendo ever!!!
            "CRY HAVOC...AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!"- William Shakespear

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s129/nickleal98/COD08.jpg[/img]
            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/nickleal98][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/nickleal98.png[/img][/url]

Comment

You played it and you loved it... It started the whole sports thing IMO

TECMO ~~ ROCKED !!

and then there was this...

You could save a season !! w00t !!

Comment

I FEEL ASLEEP!!
                I hope atleast one person knows what that is from. Not my first, but one of my favorites. Sonic, Super Mario Bros, Supermario world, MK1, Samurai Showdown, Duck Hunt, Contra, StreetFighter2 THE WORLD WARRIOR(this was the best version IMO). I didnt have a comp when I was young, consoles only. Space invaders, defender, Joust and some others I cant remember for that old atari I had. I play alot more oldschool games now than I did then, Gotta love the Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                  I FEEL ASLEEP!!
                  Piffles. Metal Gear. Any other softballs I need to whack out of the park?

Comment

Originally posted by nickleal98
                    Been gaming since I was 5, so thats 27+ years of being a hardcore gamer! People hated me in the arcade, I could sit on a quarter for ages. Zaxxon, operation wolf, zenophobe, defender, tron, mortal kombat 1-3, streetfighter 2, rise of the triad, doom 1&2, virtua cop, golden axe, king of fighters, duke nukem, 720, skate or die, virtua fighter, asteriods, galaga, centipede, star wars, and of course who could forget that 3-d arcade game battlezone!!
                    +1000 I'm 27+ also and have been a gamer since 5 also but you left out one important game CONTRA

the best two player game by Nintendo ever!!!
                    Up,up,down,down,b,a,select,start. Nuff said.
                    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Nearest arcade was at the Maine Mall 40 minutes away, so I didn't go there often. Of course I played the classics, but didn't spend a lot of time on it.

When I was quite young I used to entertain myself for hours though on our old C64 by drawing stuff in the text editor...

Only console I ever owned as the NES. I played contra, skate or die, super mario bros, excite bike, duck hunt... others prolly I can't remember.

As far as early PC games: nibbles and gorillas, sim city, commander keen, kings quests.

Comment

you forgot a left,right,left,right.

I'm a Contra whore.

(Not that I ever needed the code though)

Comment

Originally posted by Rovey Wade

you forgot a left,right,left,right.

I'm a Contra whore.

(Not that I ever needed the code though)
                          lol nice
                          [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Checkers, Chess, Card games ...................

Comment

Re: Games you grew up with.

Originally posted by juneau
                              I've just been thinking about what games i used to play 10-15 years ago and one suddenly hit me that i hadn't thought about since probably the last time i played it (when i sold my SNES..... so long ago )

Killer Instinct! Did anybody play this? Took forever to master that 48 hit combo. For those who don't know of this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKmwnGpXXuc

What old skool game brings back your best memories?
                              PLEASE DO NOT show that SNES CRAP

I'll show you the REAL DEAL

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
                                Checkers, Chess, Card games ...................
                                heh

btw, 23,400 Posts, just noticed that!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X