X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
    Originally posted by CarbonFire
    Thanks Hazz! When the zombie apocalypse hits, I know exactly who to call

You've got enough guns there for a small army, Mr. Hazz.
    hazz is first person im gonna look forward to when "Z-day" arrives...

Comment

Originally posted by killa_zn
      Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
      Originally posted by CarbonFire
      Thanks Hazz! When the zombie apocalypse hits, I know exactly who to call

You've got enough guns there for a small army, Mr. Hazz.
      hazz is first person im gonna look forward to when "Z-day" arrives...
      All you need is your mind. Your intellect and skill are your greatest weapons!

Don't think like sheep, but don't try to be the wolf. Be the Fox!

Comment

at luke, we have about 200 of these for "defense".

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

A demo video for the holster I want. Check out how fast his draw is.

http://www.safariland.com/media/pop.asp?model=070

Comment

WHAT??? No one uses the Clark 15B Shotgun as seen on BF2142 what an outwrage!!

Comment

K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
                A demo video for the holster I want. Check out how fast his draw is.

http://www.safariland.com/media/pop.asp?model=070
                Looks nice, but I'm pretty sure that you'll end up having to carry whatever the department issues (they tend to like to have everyone in the same rig for ease of training).

Drop me a PM when you get a chance, I happen to live in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Oh yeah, the point of the thread... I have a couple of pistols, a Thompson 1911 (.45 ACP), a Glock 17, and an Remington 870P shotgun.

The 870P looks a lot like the P Max, just with a few less "improvements." Here is a stock photo of the P Max.

The only thing that I can see that is different is it has a better light and a better stock.

Comment

turned 18 a few months ago but still wont be able to get any firearms grade weapons till i get my own place...

i do have a very nice katana (super sharp works wonders) a crappy stainless steel katana, about 30 or so various knives, including a stiletto knife (still looking for a switchblade). 3 pellet guns (decent pistol, cheap rifle, about a $350 other rifle) but those are almost never taken out cause the dog keeps the rodents outa the yard.

and the biggest weapon i have are my two fists and the guns behind them

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball
                      turned 18 a few months ago but still wont be able to get any firearms grade weapons till i get my own place...

i do have a very nice katana (super sharp works wonders) a crappy stainless steel katana, about 30 or so various knives, including a stiletto knife (still looking for a switchblade). 3 pellet guns (decent pistol, cheap rifle, about a $350 other rifle) but those are almost never taken out cause the dog keeps the rodents outa the yard.

and the biggest weapon i have are my two fists and the guns behind them
                      I have a shuriken, some crazy ridiculous dagger, REALLY sharp, but very hard to use, some samurai sword, good metal, but bad connection to the hilt, so wacking too many heads would break it. I will try and get a photo of all of these things, and the black powder guns soon.

Comment

Wait till Dark4se gets in this thread, between him and Hazz we got a small arsenal at Cains Lair

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
                          Never, NEver, NEVER! Try to break into a Spaniard's house.

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>
                          Wait till Dark4se gets in this thread, between him and Hazz we got a small arsenal at Cains Lair
                          +1, and I believe Ferriera has a couple of nice toys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm_Shadow
                            Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
                            Never, NEver, NEVER! Try to break into a Spaniard's house.

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>
                            +1, and I believe Ferriera has a couple of nice toys as well.
                            Its the Spoon that makes me run!

Comment

My personal home security. A 13 round mag loaded with hollows... Sorry about the size, couldn't get any detail without getting so close...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Haha win this many guns we could create squads in a zombie attack. :P
                                I want to join Apache's squad!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X