No announcement yet.

Official Weapons, light arms, knives, flishlights etc thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Weapons are like tools to me. Each one is set up for this or that kind of work. My pet is the 45acp and the shotgun. They are my #1 C.Q.C. weapon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

Comment

Originally posted by gti420
      As home defense goes, you can't go wrong with a snub nosed .38 special. It would get the job done, and it's easy to carry and maintain.
      I'm not a big fan of snub noses - I'd rather have something with a bit of weight. My dad has a similar 357 Mag and I really like the size, weight, and general characteristics of it. I'm a pretty big guy so wielding something like it is not a problem. 357 rounds would be a bit impractical though. I wouldn't want to fire one off in a closed area without earplugs. I like my hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by omfg karl marx
        Originally posted by gti420
        As home defense goes, you can't go wrong with a snub nosed .38 special. It would get the job done, and it's easy to carry and maintain.
        I'm not a big fan of snub noses - I'd rather have something with a bit of weight. My dad has a similar 357 Mag and I really like the size, weight, and general characteristics of it. I'm a pretty big guy so wielding something like it is not a problem. 357 rounds would be a bit impractical though. I wouldn't want to fire one off in a closed area without earplugs. I like my hearing.
        The 125 grain HP in the 357mag load it one of the best one shoot stop rounds in the world for a handgun. 92%

+ If you "and I pray you never" have to use it.... sound is not going to be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHazz
          gti420. You should to go to 147gran sub-sonic hollow points. or at lest a 124gran +P+ HP for a OK stopping ammo. I would say sale that and get a 40 S&W but the 9mm is bast if you like to shot at the rang a lot. Cheaper ammo. Most Dept are going to the 40 nowadays
          I plan on getting a Sig p239 in .40 S&W for my primary carry, and use this 9mm for my off duty carry.

That's quite a gun safe ...

Comment

Hazz if I ever robbed a house yours would be the last place

*whistles* awesome guns

Comment

I modified my Zombie plan to include a trip to see Hazz

I changed the thread to include other things .... let's see what other cool tactical stuff you have

I'll throw up other pictures in a while .. I have a Ruger MKIII but it isn't at my apartment, it's at my dad's house.

Comment

For practice rounds I've been using Remmington UMC, but I've also hear that the CCI Blazer are a nice lead less bullet. Any other recommendations?

Comment

Say HELLO to my little Friends!

Comment

Agree Mr. Hazz. The 357 Mag with the 125 grain.

"Two in the hip girdle" will put anyone down in massive pain!

[img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/Aidan_photo/crysisSig-1-1.jpg[/img]

Crysis name = Aidan

BF2142 Buddy Name = NBT>Aidan

"I like Ike :O)"

Comment

Mr. Hazz's house is like a small fort.
                      4 guards and alot of guns!

Comment

I'll have to show you guys what we use at work to stop people from entering the M.S.A.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Ummm, i have a lamp next to my bed i think thats about all the weapons i have.

Would like to get a handgun sometime but thats down the road, need to figure out what to get(only ever fired a gun once), where to get practice in on it, gun safety stuff, etc etc.
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Went to the shooting range again today and this time show a HK USP and a CZ 75 Compact as well as my Sig. I still like the Sig the best, but I was really impressed with the CZ. After much research, CZ aren't bad guns ... fairly reliable and since they're Czech they need to be able to stand up to some real abuse. I wasn't too fond of the HK ... I didn't like how it felt in my hand. And as silly as it is, when you decock it ... the sounds reminds me of my BB gun. I don't regret my Sig purchase, that's for sure.

Comment

Light Arms:
                              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

.45 ACP Colt Commander

Shot with FE190/X750 at 2007-08-05

Left to right, single shot 20 gauge New England Firearms
                                Winchester 30-30
                                Browning BAR .338

Shot with FE190/X750 at 2007-08-05

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X