Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFV rental servers

https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-...vshAFDKYxQNgwg

Jesus christ this game is so damn late. They're like 1 year away from releasing the next BF anyways. This has been the worst mess a BF game has made.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      They're like 1 year away from releasing the next BF anyways. ...
      So, my theory is this is a beta rollout of features they want for the next BF game.

Comment

Whoah, I'll research this, thank you for the post and info!!

I'd love to play any game with you guys again.

-- Cain

Edit update: <insert sad face here>

The first phase of Private Games is expected to be rolled out sometime after the summer, and will be followed by updates with more granular features for things like server moderators, VIPs, and banned players. Specifics on what will be free and what will cost money weren't covered but more will be revealed during E3, and there will be community playtesting opportunities as well.

Comment

I'd love to see a server, but I am curious how long they plan to run this game. It has a lot of room for advancement, its just a question of them actually doing it.

Comment

I believe CoD is gonna have dedicated from the beginning. You guys can verify, but that would be a blast in here. From what I saw it kinda had the old CoD 4 feel to it. Just sayin.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I went to that link and looked at it. Thats all a crock of shit. Dice and EA have lost what little parts of their mind they had left. Who the F dreams up this shit. It makes zero sense some of the things they do. Looks just like matchmaking on someones computer and that they control what options they use. Still not a real server like we used to rent. I give up on these idiots. They just wont listen to anyone that matters.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                I believe CoD is gonna have dedicated from the beginning. You guys can verify, but that would be a blast in here. From what I saw it kinda had the old CoD 4 feel to it. Just sayin.
                When does the new COD come out, and can we run a server ???

Comment

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ca.../1100-6468966/

I don't think this means we can rent servers tho

Comment

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield...9-update-notes

Under the "What's being worked on for Chapter 5?"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X