Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Happens More Than I Want

Slobber.jpg
    And then they usually say things like "I haven't had this ring off my finger in 30 years".
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

--Slaughter

Comment

But true.
      My wife once had a customer ask her to hold out her hand. When she did he dropped his teeth into her hand. When she looked down and realized what they were she shrieked and dropped them on the floor. He wanted her to clean them in our ultrasonic cleaner. The solution was already nasty from cleaning lots of nasty jewelry.
      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        But true.
        My wife once had a customer ask her to hold out her hand. When she did he dropped his teeth into her hand. When she looked down and realized what they were she shrieked and dropped them on the floor. He wanted her to clean them in our ultrasonic cleaner. The solution was already nasty from cleaning lots of nasty jewelry.
        Apache
        Yea thats pretty bad. Someone once returned a frying pan to a place I worked. They said it didn't work right. It still had eggs on it.

Comment

Ha!
          Until now, I presumed doctors & nurses had all the best "free thinking customer" stories.

Comment

Anyone who works with the general public has horror stories.
            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Anyone who works with the general public has horror stories.
              Apache
              My sister collects the taxes for her town. Everyone likes to come up to say they hate paying taxes, they are tooo high. Then like to say that they should move. She wants to say then fucking move.

Comment

No one likes taxes, but without them who would repair the roads, pay the police officers, firefighters and other city employees.
                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Was at the returning line at walmart and a lady brought back a dead goldfish... they gave her a refund lol

Comment

No one likes taxes, but without them who would repair the roads, pay the police officers, firefighters and other city employees.
                    Apache
                    I would normally agree with this but my taxes are outrageous, our roads are falling apart, our police chief is to fat to wear his seatbelt (he admitted this to me), our firefighters are volunteer and our city employees are a secretary some idiot councilmen and 20 people on pensions that are sapping resources, most of which are former asshole cops that nobody liked and were willing to pay them pensions just to get rid of them. Oh, and a couple maintenance guys that I swear got fired from PennDot cause they drink a lot of coffee and can't do anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                      I would normally agree with this but my taxes are outrageous...
                      Ah, Pennsylvania. I worked in the Scranton area for a few years. I blamed the poor roads on mountain conditions, but I always wondered how big a share of our taxes were claimed by the mob.

I try not to crush too much on people being overweight. Humans were designed to love too much sugar, salt, and fat (love my pizza!). It's a health problem waiting for a solution. Approximately 30% of Americans are considered obese.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                        I would normally agree with this but my taxes are outrageous, our roads are falling apart, our police chief is to fat to wear his seatbelt (he admitted this to me), our firefighters are volunteer and our city employees are a secretary some idiot councilmen and 20 people on pensions that are sapping resources, most of which are former asshole cops that nobody liked and were willing to pay them pensions just to get rid of them. Oh, and a couple maintenance guys that I swear got fired from PennDot cause they drink a lot of coffee and can't do anything else.
                        Would you like to play .. how much taxes do i pay in my area ?
                        I bet I will win in NJ

Tell your police chief they make seatbelt extenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                          Ah, Pennsylvania. I worked in the Scranton area for a few years. I blamed the poor roads on mountain conditions, but I always wondered how big a share of our taxes were claimed by the mob.

I try not to crush too much on people being overweight. Humans were designed to love too much sugar, salt, and fat (love my pizza!). It's a health problem waiting for a solution. Approximately 30% of Americans are considered obese.
                          I am considered obese by the BMI chart.. i wouldn't call me that i have a 36 inch waist... just a 18" neck.

Comment

Screw BMI measurement. For me to be a "normal" BMI at 5ft10 I have to be 170 pounds maximum. Broh, that's too skinny, I'd look like a Victoria secret model. BMI is off by at least 30-40 pounds.

Comment

When I was KP's age I was 135 lbs. at 5' 10". My father was 6' 2" and weighted 135 lbs. until he quit smoking then he shot up to 150 lbs.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X