Cain's Lair Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
    My team is horrible this year... Plus I somehow managed to bench my kicker this week (though it wouldn't have made a difference)
    Yeah, unless your kicker was gonna come up with 57 points I don't he would have been the deciding factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
      My team is horrible this year... Plus I somehow managed to bench my kicker this week (though it wouldn't have made a difference)
      Your team is horrible!?!

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      And the J-Man gets the season's first win! Now your tied for last place with... wait for it.... ME!!!
      Haha! Yay!

Comment

What's with Sam Braford's profile picture. Guy looks like a psycho!

Comment

I'm facing the nubs this week, should i be worry?

but look at their projected this week.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Sometimes I look at the projections and wonder how they come up with them. 31 points for DeSean Jackson? He has more projected points than Peyton Manning. After my lineup changes I'm projected to beat the Bad Boys but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
              I'm facing the nubs this week, should i be worry?

but look at their projected this week.
              You shouldn't be worried. Last week was a fluke. I've had 130~ projected points every week and usually end up with around 40% less.

Comment

Quotes from the "Around the League" section of CLFFL:

The Nubs has had a tough start relative to expectations, missing their projected score every week of the season so far.

Roughnecks has been consistently overvalued this season, having fallen short of their projected score every week of the year.

Carrying a four-game losing streak into this week, Roughnecks hopes to turns their season around.

The Nubs may have gotten an unlucky scheduling break this week, as their 167.02 projected points are the third-most this season for a team picked to lose.

Comment

LOL at them quotes. If I play this next season I better have half of the broncos team drafted to me. It's only fair.

I'm starting to get a good feel for NFL fantasy and my team. The only thing I'm still struggling with is picking players based on their games. I don't have enough NFL knowledge for that hehe.

Comment

If anything Juneau, I would say you got the some of the best WRs in the league. Well about the rest of your team they are lacking pts skill.

Comment

There were actually two guys this week who's BENCH outscored me. I scored 84.48, Hobgoblins bench was 95.32 and Beta scored 85.64 with only 5 guys on the bench. I had 8 guys combine for 52 points. I feel like Charlie Brown managing the baseball team!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                        There were actually two guys this week who's BENCH outscored me. I scored 84.48, Hobgoblins bench was 95.32 and Beta scored 85.64 with only 5 guys on the bench. I had 8 guys combine for 52 points. I feel like Charlie Brown managing the baseball team!
                        I've spent a little time browsing through the other teams players including benches. Rico, we really got the short end of the stick on this one.

Comment

Comment

lol i saw this before, i forgot how good they do these lip syncing.

the one with A.Peterson is hilarious lol

brady went on to make more chicken rolls after the jets got done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
                              lol i saw this before, i forgot how good they do these lip syncing.

the one with A.Peterson is hilarious lol

brady went on to make more chicken rolls after the jets got done with him.

The Nubs has had a tough start relative to expectations, missing their projected score every week of the season so far.
                              Story of my life.

Comment

Megatron.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X