• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Business Lessons From Battlefield

I found this both funny and quite true.

http://www.slideshare.net/mrcoryjim/...=weekly_digest
    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

..."and knowing is half the battle" GI JOEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Play by yourself, and you get picked off. Play with a crappy squad and get picked off more.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
        Play by yourself, and you get picked off. Play with a crappy squad and get picked off more.
        Play in Apache's Squad and have the whole other team actively hunting you down.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          Apache
          Lol or at least me. Oh how I missed those times.

Comment

Playing BF2 sometimes there were three squads doing nothing but hunting my squad down. We took it as a complement since we were taking objectives.
            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              Apache
              I made it a rule not to spawn on you. Every time I spawn on you I get shot by the entire enemy team because you somehow got in between them. It's like magic, every time you spawn, Apache is surrounded by 6 enemies and doesn't die, just runs around like a headless chicken. I die. I DIE EVERY TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                I made it a rule not to spawn on you. Every time I spawn on you I get shot by the entire enemy team because you somehow got in between them. It's like magic, every time you spawn, Apache is surrounded by 6 enemies and doesn't die, just runs around like a headless chicken. I die. I DIE EVERY TIME.

Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

LOL.... I think I knifed you going after apache once ...right as you spawned I knifed and he got away.

I think the best was Cobalt(may have been someone else... southern accent)who kept spawning on me and every time he got spawned he was killed in a couple of seconds 5 times in a row. From tanks to guns to mines.. it was so freaking funny. He wouldn't drive in a jeep with me again after that.

Comment

Yep that was me. I walked the rest of the game.

Skud is pretty bad about that too. I get to where I watch on the spawn cam to wait and see if they make it to where they are going before I spawn.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Just remembering that I am still laughing. I was dodging tanks and bullets for like 5 minutes. It was such an awesome moment of time.

The best part I think you logged into the jeep while I was flying off a hill and you can hear someone scream.
                      God I can't wait for BF4. I need to hear phantom scream.

Comment

The funniest thing in BF2 was when Pigworthy went to throw a grenade. He died as he started to throw it. It fell at his feet end the entire squad died.
                        My favorite screenshot was one taken by Major Death. I was standing right at the artillery barrage line waiting for it to end so I could rush in and cap the Suburb Flag on Karkand. I never did make a copy and he purged the image off of his computer later.
                        Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X