Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COLONOSCOPY... you gotta hate it

Anyone got one of those?

I'm doing prep for it now... And I've got to tell you, it royally SUCKS.
    Procedure is tomorrow, but I'm doing the clear diet and medicinal drink NOW.

I've only had one "accident", but its not over yet... LOL
    ??Click me to donate??

just wait till they find that quarter you swallowed when you where 6 XD

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I had it done three years ago. The stuff you have to drink is nasty. Other than that is a piece of cake.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Comment

Been there, done that. I had it done over 10 years ago. My wife still jokes about the fact that I hugged the nurse after the procedure. Hey, it was the least I could do for the poor woman !! To be honest, the prep usta be worse - you had to drink a full gallon of the crap they give you, but I only had a small 12 oz. cup to drink.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

My parents have both done it....not looking forward to it when I need to start
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

If I ever get it done it will be the first time somethings goes up my butt with my permission...

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
                My parents have both done it....not looking forward to it when I need to start
                You buy me that beer, I will hold your hand during the procedure. Just refrain from any eye contact immediately before or afterwards ... don't send me the wrong signals or I will go all KP on you ...

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

This thread is a glaring reason why we need a TMI smiley
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

This is one thread where photos are strongly DISCOURAGED!!
                    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Yea videos of your face as you go through are better

Comment

My wife had one 10 months before mine. When she woke up she was dreaming that she was home in bed. The doctor came in to check on her and she asked him what he was doing in her bedroom. He explained that she had just finished her colonoscopy. She then asked him again what he was doing in her bedroom. He turned to his nurse and said: "you explain it to her, I am leaving before she starts screaming rape".
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Comment

Hope it all goes as well as it can, Dead. LOL.

The only invasive thing I've had done is my bone marrow aspirations. A 4" needle in your hip hurt like a SOB. I hope this is a little less uncomfortable for you.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              If I ever get it done it will be the first time somethings goes up my butt with my permission...
                              As opposed to the things that went up without permission?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X