Need So Much Help!!!!!!!!! C++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need So Much Help!!!!!!!!! C++

Hey guys, I'm in need a C++ programmer who can write simple problems. I've been helping my mom out with bills, so I haven't had too much time to really study up on the C++. I was wondering if anyone here at Cain's Lair could help. I would seriously appreciate it!!

Id offer up help but ive not got much time atm.
    Can offer passing advice if i see a post best i can do for you my end afraid.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Thanks Sirex and it's understandable. I think we all need time to just hault for about 3 decades

Comment

It's been years since I've done c++. Can offer some advice but that's about it.
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

It's not that big of a deal anymore. I just needed some help for my final exam, but it's all good. I managed to pass C++ with a C lmao. I just didn't put enough energy into it and I've been dealing with mental issues this semester, so I haven't been up to my best. I feel much better now that I'm on an anti-depressant. For awhile there I was just giving up, but now I've gotten so much better! I'm actually happy now and have opinions about things. Before I was neutral and couldn't find a purpose in life, but things have gotten better since then. 2 A's a B and a C are my grades this semester. Maybe next year I'll get straight A's. I just need to stay away from BF3 and other gaming. I'm going to focus on C++, C# and Visual Studios 2005 as well as .NET Framework 3.0.

Anyway, I'm good on the C++ help now. Thanks for the offer though guys! I hope you are doing well! It's been awhile since I've seen you Bacon. If you would stop playing Vanilla and turn into a hardcore server, we would come over to visit you more often :P

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better Nilesjones.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X