No announcement yet.

Bit of an apology.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you know when somethings not right. That's a minor miricle in and of itself. You may have saved youself from something worse and I thank you for that. Don't apologize just get better.
    To be happy...make others happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks everybody. Your messages mean a lot right now.

I have heard back from my trials nurses and I should get my psychology appt through within 7-10 days.

Comment

bruu i feel u i have mental issues also fact is i have a condition mentaly (dont wannabe specific about it) lets just say i take anti-spychotic mendication due to susbtance abuse when i was 13-18 lets just say i got a 2nd chance after rehab lol u just gotta accept it and face the fact that u might have to live with ur condition whatever it might be and adjust to it and keep telling yourself that you have the control not ur condition trust me man when u feel down go for a walk or do somethin that relaxes you like picking up a habbit (good habbit not bad habbits) and try to tell yourself that help is there when u need it specially if theres alot of ppl in ur life that cares about u lol

Comment

Juneau...dude. Get help and above all smile.

Hell, they even pulled ME out to tell you all would be okay.

hang in there my friend

Comment

Glad your GF is hanging in there with you. The community is nice to have at your back, but having someone close is comforting in times of strife. Hang in there buddy and we will pray for ya...
            Get help, Get well, Get-er-done...
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Well done Juneau. You did the hardest part in admitting there was a problem. Wish you well mate and a speedy recovery.
              Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Feel Better Juneau! Stay strong and you'll get through this buddy.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

God Bless you my friend, we all love you .... Get better Soon!

Comment

Juneau you know where I am and how to contact me or Dianna if you want to talk. Don't worry about what others think. The most important thing is your health. I have been in a bad absence away from the Gaming thing too.

I know you're in good hands and to some they don't believe it helps, but I'll say it anyway. God bless you and you are in our prayers!
                    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                    Like the community? Donate here:
                    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party here but good for you recognizing there is a problem and taking the hard steps to fixing it. You've got plenty of people here if you want someone to talk to / vent feelings. You can hit me up anytime on steam to chat.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Take care of yourself and worry about everything else second. Do whatever it takes to get better and remember, everyone is and always will be here for you!!
                        So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                        A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

It's quite emotional seeing all your responses.

Thank you.

Comment

We like you.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hey Juneau, you will get nothing but support here. I wish only positive things for you!
                              [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X