Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is sewer pancake teamking intentionally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to know...But at least get all the details before going power hungry and ban happy...This guy is a total stranger...Not saying Sewer is innocent, but did anyone get his side?? Probably Not.

Comment

Oh i don't have the option to ban. If nobody knows him and can't get in touch with him... why keep him in the grouping on battlefield?

Comment

He's not even a CLR in Battlefield any more, he's a member of the CMW clan. I don't even think he's listed as a member of the CLR Battlefield group.
        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Wonder how the guy found his way here then?

Comment

Just Google {CLR} Clan.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Drisel, I wont be playing BF3 til all the bowl games are done. And congrats on Clemson catchin LSU QB null and void.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

TY! Cobalt...we barely pulled it off...But we played hard and i'm proud! When do they all end?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X