Evil tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil tony

So what ever happened to Evil Tony? miss that guy. He was quite the character.

not sure...he made a post awhile ago in regards to building a PC for his parents IIRC, other than that, I havenet seen him around

Comment

My guess; Witness protection program after seeing some things that would make Tony Montana blush.

Either that or he's a roadie for AC/DC and Motley Crue as they tour the globe. Any others ?? I miss him as well.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I haven't seen his on steam in a long time...unless he got a new account. His comic con photos were hilarious!
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
          My guess; Witness protection program after seeing some things that would make Tony Montana blush.

Either that or he's a roadie for AC/DC and Motley Crue as they tour the globe. Any others ?? I miss him as well.
          Speaking of someone hiding in the closet.... WT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
            What are you talking about??? WT came out of the closet awhile back...

Comment

All he does is log out for 4 months and come back to ask some tech question. All Tony does is use us. I feel violated.

Also, there's only room for one person in the closet... get out WT.

Comment

I think his mom may have finally kicked him out of his basement.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
                  Dude, I never left !! I just don't play a lot of games anymore, at least whatever the Lair is playing at the time. Remember my nasty TF2 2Fort addiction ?? I get a jonesing once a week to go back, as CS:GO is just too damn quick for me. Keep in mind I usta gut out 3+ hour rounds of November on UT:99 and know that I like long rounds, not a 2 minute one shot and you are dead round. I also like my flamethrower with a doctor nearby with a health gun to much to abandon it completely !!

Paging Tony ... paging Evil Tony ... your presence is requested in this thread.
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

yeah, long rounds on good maps plus fire are very good.

Comment

I think he only plays TF2

Comment

Liar !! I love Plants vs. Zombies too ... I'm damn good at that. I know, its sad seeing me reduced to that 'casual' game role, but it is so easy to play a simple 15 minute offline game and not feel like you left your team down to pause and go deal with family issues.

Oh, and consider me lost for at least a year when Company of Heroes 2 comes out ... it is the ONLY game I will pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post

Oh, and consider me lost for at least a year when Company of Heroes 2 comes out ... it is the ONLY game I will pre-order.
                          I'll have to add you for this... COH2 has been a long time coming

Comment

I wonder if Tony is still making vids of him mowing his lawn...
                            Ah time well spent!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I miss ET, he always posted really goofy stuff.
                              Anyone seen/heard from Mr.Haz? Last I remember he was working for Blackwater(Academi) in Bosnia?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X