Anyone living in Seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone living in Seattle?

Flying to Seattle in Dec 18th and was wondering if there's any clrs out there in Washington..

Hmm someone is there. I used to live in the UW area for 5 years(didn't go to school there). You need to visit the Troll under the bridge.

Comment

I live near Seattle on the Olympic peninsula. What's bringing you out to beautiful, sunny WA?

Comment

just leisure... gotten a free ticket to fly out there for christmas.. never been out there soo.. thought i'd go check it out.
        @JR u are far from SEATAC.

Comment

Seattle is a great town.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's about 80 miles from my house to Sea-Tac.

There is quite a bit of cool stuff to see around Seattle. The wharf is fun with the IMAX and the aquarium and they added one of those giant ferris wheels. There's the EMP (Experience Music Project) museum. There are always tons of cool things there. The Pacific Science Center is a good way to kill a day. There is a King Tut exhibit there now with the gold sarcophagus and stuff like that. If you wanna get super touristy you could grab a dinner at the space needle. The Seattle Art Museum is world class too.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
              It's about 80 miles from my house to Sea-Tac.

There is quite a bit of cool stuff to see around Seattle. The wharf is fun with the IMAX and the aquarium and they added one of those giant ferris wheels. There's the EMP (Experience Music Project) museum. There are always tons of cool things there. The Pacific Science Center is a good way to kill a day. There is a King Tut exhibit there now with the gold sarcophagus and stuff like that. If you wanna get super touristy you could grab a dinner at the space needle. The Seattle Art Museum is world class too.
              You need to see the troll under the bridge. You will need a car to see it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X