be Sure to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
    I'm sure there are a lot of people that can't vote in some areas in the northeast. Wonder how that will affect the election. Will they be calling for recounts and delayed ballots?
    NJ you can do it online or by phone and then send in a paper ballot to confirm the vote. Something like that.

Comment

Yea but some people do not have power, phones or internet..... or gas either to go to another voting place.

I am sure whoever loses will be complaining about this.
      [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

yea but we know that NJ will go for obama. There might be some senate races that will be disputed. Good thing is we can listen to Christy to say foorget about it.

Comment

Regarding our next president, as long as results line up with predictions by political polling, neither major party will complain

These were the "swing" states where results might go either way. If a non-swing state in Sandy's path gives a surprise result, then oh-oh. But that's not likely.
          Ohio (big influence)
          Florida (big influence)
          Virginia
          Colorado
          Nevada
          Iowa
          New Hampshire
          Wisconsin
          Pennsylvania
          Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            yea but we know that NJ will go for obama. There might be some senate races that will be disputed. Good thing is we can listen to Christy to say foorget about it.
            Oh yea, I know for sure the north east is Obama country. But still, it's important for everyone to get their votes in
            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Oh yea, I know for sure the north east is Obama country. But still, it's important for everyone to get their votes in
              I was only talking about if people will need to complain about NJ for the Pres votes.

Comment

Some machines across the states are alternate switching people vote. machine fraud.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

So I just did my civic duty, but some of the volunteers are just not cut out to work the job. Not to sound discrimiatory, but my polling place was filled with senior citizens. They could not even rip the form properly. The guy in front of me had to re-do his ballot.
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

so i just did my civic duty, but some of the volunteers are just not cut out to work the job. Not to sound discrimiatory, but my polling place was filled with senior citizens. They could not even rip the form properly. The guy in front of me had to re-do his ballot.
                    lol.

Comment

I became a US Citizen a couple of weeks late to vote in 2008 so I made damned sure to today
                      [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Azalea View Post
                        I became a US Citizen a couple of weeks late to vote in 2008 so I made damned sure to today
                        Congrats on your citizenship.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Azalea View Post

Comment

I voted. I can actually hear a snowball sizziling in hell.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I believed the slow economic recovery would be a bigger factor, but apparently the only guys who changed their 2008 votes were Democrats who still can't find a job.

Most economists have been saying our economy will continue improving regardless of the president.

We couldn't compare the two candidates' strategies because of their battle rhetoric. Now, the presidential fight is over. The strange campaign promises will fade away, and the familiar old disappointment can settle in again.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                                ...Most economists have been saying our economy will continue improving regardless of the president.
                                Make sure to pay close attention to your paycheck stub come January 1st.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X