Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting a Brit ?? Forgoe the handshake, lets just nod

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19834975

Fecal bacteria is present on 26% of hands in the UK, 14% of bank notes and 10% of credit cards, according to new research carried out by hygiene experts from Queen Mary, University of London
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

The percentage is probably higher in NA

Comment

I dont like shaking hands anyway... Suits me sir!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

While numbers are bad.. I am just not worried.
        I hope you guys have never worked in any retail. You touch tons of things that could have something on it.

Just clean under your fingernails before you cook. Thats how they catch alot of people for outbreaks.

Comment

Do not even get me started and people's jewelry and watches if you want nasty.
          If you want to know what someone will smell like when on fire just put a torch to their jewelry without cleaning it.
          You should see my ultrasonic cleaner at the end of the day.
          You would not believe the number of people that will lick their finger and ring before taking it off and then wanting to hand it to you. I use tweezers to pick them up.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I knew the Brits are keen on wiping their ass but I didn't know they haven't heard of toilet paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              Do not even get me started and people's jewelry and watches if you want nasty.
              If you want to know what someone will smell like when on fire just put a torch to their jewelry without cleaning it.
              You should see my ultrasonic cleaner at the end of the day.
              You would not believe the number of people that will lick their finger and ring before taking it off and then wanting to hand it to you. I use tweezers to pick them up.
              Apache
              oh thats pretty bad apache.. never thought of it. I hope that the person who has to lick their finger to get a ring off is looking to resize it

Though you should see some cars that come in to be trade in or cleaned. Even the techs can get skeeved out.

Comment

Is it actual fecal matter or just the bacteria that feed on it. Because if this statistic and the 100 others are true, our notes/cc's/hands would have 3 feet of filth on them to account for all 1000% totalled of weird stuff :P

Comment

Apologies to my Brit friends, as this study was conducted in the UK and as such is completely skewed in its content. Clearly you can say the numbers are similar for any part of the world, and much worse in India where they use their left index finger to actually WIPE (look it up, I'm serious).

I've been to Canada, and I must say I've never been to any place cleaner ... no trash on the sides of the roads. Its a joy to know that at least somewhere someone cares enough to clean up after themselves. Now as far as fecal matter goes ....
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Wait can we blame another part of the UK... lets say Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                      Wait can we blame another part of the UK... lets say Ireland?
                      Dude! Ireland is in Africa...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        I knew the Brits are keen on wiping their ass but I didn't know they haven't heard of toilet paper.
                        Evidently they wipe with bank notes and credit cards.

Two guys are walking down the road when one says he really has to use the bathroom but they are in the middle of nowhere and there are none. His friend says to just go in the woods.

"But what will I wipe with?"

"You're in the forest. Use some leaves."

"No way. What if I accidentally use poison ivy?"

"Do you have a dollar? Use that."

"Great idea!" says the other man and disappears into the trees. He comes back a few minutes later with his fingers covered with fecal matter.

"My God! What happened to wiping with a dollar?" asks his friend.

"Have YOU ever tried wiping with 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a nickel?!"

Comment

No, Rico... just no.

JUST NO!

NO NO NO NO!

Comment

A bear is taking a crap in the woods.

He looks over and sees a rabbit taking a crap.

Bear "Does shit stick to your fur?"
                            Rabbit "No"

Bear then picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              A bear is taking a crap in the woods.

He looks over and sees a rabbit taking a crap.

Bear "Does shit stick to your fur?"
                              Rabbit "No"

Bear then picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass.

Saw that on Tv... was lmao

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X