8 hours minimum a day work during the week
    1-3 hours workout a day during the week
    3-4 hours Soccer Referree most nights

Sleep /Some

Weekend Saturday
    4-6 hours soccer Indoor, some outdoor when they beg enough

Sunday
    4-6 hours Outdoor men's soccer referee, usually Open division Men's

Oh, I've done the hunting thing. killed my share of stuff, deer, etc.. no longer holds an interest in me after you have done that, been there. got the T shirt
    3 hours indoor Referee when I can convice myself to indulge

Squeeze in Cain's Lair play fun at odd hours during the week and weekends

Is it no wonder i have no special person? LOL

And sleep is over rated

Granted, I don't referee EVERY night, i usually have at least one night off
    (15-20K a year for a part time gig)

I'm thinking of going back to school to finish my bachelor degree for funzies,
    although it would do me no good in my current condition and age, i make more money than the average manager at a big corporation.

Unless i win the lottery, i REALLY don't have to dream about some hotty getting interested in me. I'm 53 years old, and been there, done that... I'm not an item of interest. Fit but not a young guy with abs, i'm an OLD guy with abs

What are YOUR Goals and Insperations.. I have mine, but they won't ALL get there until i win the Lotto.. Whose won't?

When I retire, it will be to 2 boats, one freshwater, one open salt water, and fish my butt off having fun... Some bow hunting, plus a little soccer referee fun..

After all, i've done some International soccer referee matches, and personally know some FIFA referee's. Just can't drop it when you can still do it.

And heck, I might find that female sunshine to make my life better.. Ya never know.. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!! LOL

And yes, my life is busy, but fulfilling always
    ??Click me to donate??

And yes, i've done the rabbit, duck, deer, thing, and moving on
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Not really much to say about mine at the moment lol. Unless you want to know when i check my temperature etc.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Not really much to say about mine at the moment lol. Unless you want to know when i check my temperature etc.
        Where?
        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
          Where?
          Lol, that would come under the TMI category.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
            Where?
            Mouth, always mouth.

Comment

good, you do know hand on forehead is not as accurate as you may think! XD

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
              ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Here it is mostly in the ear.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I kinda have a similar busy life.

Weekdays
                  Up around 6am to go to the real job (business analyst)
                  Get out of work by 4-5pm

Then my fun starts. I shoot rock concerts as a side passion
                  So I'm in arenas and venues from 7pm to 10pm pretty much 3-4 nights a week.

Hit a bar before the gig (or resto or whatever) Get home by 11-12, upload edit and send my images to my editor, then in bed to get up the next morning.

On the nights I dont shoot, I'm usually catching up on other image editing, chilling with friends. I'm rarely home, to the point where my neighbor downstairs thought I was on vacation for 4 months. I so very rarely watch TV

Weekend I'm usually up by 9am, catch some breakfast with a friend or two, might have a random photography event (wedding, bike races, other events), so shoot and edit more.
                  Some shows on weekends as well.

I usually mix social life with shooting, which is fun. Get friends into gigs, help and teach other show photographers.

On the personal side, divorced for over a year, probably the best thing I did in a long time (mutual seperation, so I'm sure she thinks the same ).

I'm 36, have some really close friends so not looking for a full time relationship, no real interest. Work wise, I've gone from never shooting a show 2 years ago to head photographer for the #1 web media in the city. Working on making the media bigger. Also do some side shoots for venues and promoters. Down the road? Working for Rolling Stone flying me across the country to shoot gigs and band portraits. Lets see how that goes.
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X