Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manning deserves a ring. Go Colts!!!!

Comment

Woohoo! Less than an hour till gametime.......
      ehhhhhhhhhhh i'm not really excited about this game

Wait, everyone's saying Peyton Manning deserves to win the game? Since when do people "deserve" to win superbowls/championships/finals/whatever? Don't you have to win it to deserve it?

Comment

Look at mannings stats for the last few years, he deserves it.
        if he loses, every news channel will say "he chocked in the big game" and "he cant win the games he needs to".

So if they can establish that he cant win, then i establish that he deserves to win.

I know what your saying though and may the best team win. But manning liked marino had awesome years. But like elway you need the ring to put the final checkmark on you career. He is a future hall of famer as is. He is probably the best passer in the NFL.

If the colts win, it wont be because he deserves it but will be because the colts earned it.

I still think it will come down to turn overs and i really liked the way the colts faught the patriots and pulled that game out. The bears had a blow out vs the saints, and usually teams dont have repeat blow out games.

Comment

COLTS !!!

Comment

But if it came down to turnovers, wouldn't it go to the Bears? Aren't they the defense that wins games with all their turnovers?

They were playing good in the beginning of the game buts its slipping from them.

BTW, its currently Colts 19-16.

Comment

If the Colts win, its not because they beat Chicago's defense. It'll be because Chicago's offense couldn't convert.

If you give the Colts enough chances, they WILL score. Chicago's offense can't keep the ball on the field, thus they keep giving Indy second/third/fourth chances.

I think the MVP of the half would be Adai (sp?).....the colts have been uncharacteristically riding on the shoulers of this talented rookie, and hes been makin the plays that have kept the Colts rolling.

Good game so far....go Colts

Comment

Is it just me, or is there an overwhelming 'Booooooooooooo' when Muhsin Muhammad (the bears WR) does soomething and his name is called? Like, when they called him for the coin toss there was a very noticeable low pitched 'oooooooo' from the crowd. Was it a boo? Is it because (just a guess here) he is muslim or did he do or something else? There was a boo when he made the touchdown too.

Is it just me, or is Prince a little bit not straight? Why didn't his hands match his guitar solo?

So many questions!

Tags

Comment

Originally posted by Tags
                  Is it just me, or is Prince a little bit not straight? Why didn't his hands match his guitar solo?
                  lol

I'm not sure if it's cuz hes muslim. I'm kinda under the impression thats there's more support for the Colts than Bears? Maybe he's just getting booed cuz he's a bear.

Comment

Is it just me, or is there an overwhelming 'Booooooooooooo' when Muhsin Muhammad (the bears WR) does soomething and his name is called? Like, when they called him for the coin toss there was a very noticeable low pitched 'oooooooo' from the crowd. Was it a boo? Is it because (just a guess here) he is muslim or did he do or something else? There was a boo when he made the touchdown too.

So many questions!

Tags
                    Yeah, he most definitely got booed. GG american ignorance

And prince, well, yeah, "which side he bats for" has always been a question.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNIGHT
                      I still think it will come down to turn overs and i really liked the way the colts faught the patriots and pulled that game out. The bears had a blow out vs the saints, and usually teams dont have repeat blow out games.
                      Originally posted by XcrossXFIRE56
                      But if it came down to turnovers, wouldn't it go to the Bears? Aren't they the defense that wins games with all their turnovers?

They were playing good in the beginning of the game buts its slipping from them.

BTW, its currently Colts 19-16.

See what i mean now. The colt D all post season has been making great turn overs. Manning is doing what manning does. he just drives the D crazy.
                      But the colts D is just owning grossmen.

Comment

Why didn't his hands match his guitar solo?
                        Granted, I've never actually attempted to play my guitar in the rain, but I'm pretty sure that metal strings + water would be pretty much impossible. All "live" pop music is prerecorded these days anyway.
                        [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

I just voted Colts ... down to the 2 minute warning now .. WooHoo .. Colts win it !!!
                          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Yeah Bears didnt pull it off.....damnet
                            [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
                            [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

Hey whoa! Theres 2 or 3 people that voted during or after the game. You can't do that!!

Comment

Go Colts!!! Peyton finally did it. The specter is finally off his back. He's proven that he can win the big game. I live in Knoxville, TN, home of the Volunteers and I've been following his career since his college days here at UT. It's nice to see him do well. His rookie year, I told everyone I could that he was going to be a great player for the NFL one day, if not one of the best. Of course after watching him play, it's kinda like betting that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X