No announcement yet.

Age - in response to an ingame conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The name of one of my favorite shows is how old I am... 24.

Comment

19, 20 in February. Entire new era for me, out of the teens and into the 20s.

Comment

Comment

Yay, I still fit in the under 40 bracket, unlike Cain and Apache ! (altho they are doing quite well for their age .. ahem) *wink wink*
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
            Two people chose 51 or over and didn't post their name.
            Apache
            I'm one. Actually 50 right now, but in June will be 51, so if the thread survives that long it would be accurate at that time.
            --Slaughter

Comment

26 (boy just yesterday I could have sworn I was watching the original teenage mutant ninja turtles and drinking capri sun).

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter
                Two people chose 51 or over and didn't post their name.
                Apache
                I'm one. Actually 50 right now, but in June will be 51, so if the thread survives that long it would be accurate at that time.
                You are older than me.
                I will be 51 in July.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

OMG IM 12 ROFFLCOPTOR!!!

(22 actually )

Comment

You are older than me.
                    I will be 51 in July.
                    Apache
                    I guessed you were like 30 something, based mostly on hearing your voice ingame :P

Comment

I'm 29 myself.

You guys remember when video games were for little kids? It's weird when I think about it. I was totally surprised the first time I heard of married people playing these games, and since then I've played with people up to their 60s.

Just a year or two ago I was playing Freelancer on a public server, and when I told someone my age, he was like, "WOW aren't you too old to be playing games???" I said, "10 years ago, maybe." Funny how some things change, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Scowl
                        I'm 29 myself.

You guys remember when video games were for little kids? It's weird when I think about it. I was totally surprised the first time I heard of married people playing these games, and since then I've played with people up to their 60s.

Just a year or two ago I was playing Freelancer on a public server, and when I told someone my age, he was like, "WOW aren't you too old to be playing games???" I said, "10 years ago, maybe." Funny how some things change, huh?
                        The target age range for game marketing is 25-34 year old males. I just moved out of that bracket but as those of us that grew up on Pong, Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, Nintendo, etc. (as well as being pretty much the last generation of arcade gamers) get older, I expect that bracket to move up as well. It better, I used that to justify buying games to my fiance.
                        [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

I'm 29 myself.

ask apache on this one. he usualyl squad up with the younger guys. i think he does it so he feels young, but one on one, ever at his age, he'll still trounce(cain too) every last one of us.

Comment

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                              I'm 29 myself.

ask apache on this one. he usualyl squad up with the younger guys. i think he does it so he feels young, but one on one, ever at his age, he'll still trounce(cain too) every last one of us.
                              Lol so true apache is pushing 51 and i am 12 I hope I make him feel old
                              [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
                              [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Comment

Scowl wrote

You guys remember when video games were for little kids? It's weird when I think about it. I was totally surprised the first time I heard of married people playing these games, and since then I've played with people up to their 60s
                                Ok, I've seen the men but where are the woman
                                So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                                A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X