Rant on stupid drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant on stupid drivers

Well it seems some people decide to leave their brains at home when they leave for work in the morning. In the last week ive had two seperate incidents of people stopping their cars in the middle of the road during rush hour to "fix" something (this woman stopped her car to get her bag out of the trunk!) Why cant you do this before you put the car in drive???????? I almost got rear ended with my daughter in the back of the car! I'm at the point where im going to walk to your car take your keys and throw them into the wild blue yonder, and tell them to thank me ive saved their life for another day since their not driving!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Rant over I feel better now.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

I feel your anger mate it happens hear in the Uk a lot these Days.

Comment

We had a lady killed in Toronto cause she stopped her car in the middle of the Hwy during the worst Snowstorm in 60 years to get out and clean her winshield....the line of plow trucks didnt see her and took her head right off

Comment

while thats gruesome and not funny whatsoever, it is natural selection at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus
          We had a lady killed in Toronto cause she stopped her car in the middle of the Hwy during the worst Snowstorm in 60 years to get out and clean her winshield....the line of plow trucks didnt see her and took her head right off
          I'm sorry but that is funny & idiot

Comment

Originally posted by rafles
            I'm sorry but that is funny & idiot
            I agree it was pretty dumb of her...there was another person who stopped in the fast lane of the 400 to get food from his trunk...heard on the radio he almost got nailed too

Comment

trust me, i feel your pain. so far as to actually design in my head a weapon(in name only) to fire VERY highpowered magnetic flags to people cars that will state " Warning, an IDIOT operates this vehicle! Revoke the drivers license. " the bottom of the "magnetic" device would be made out of a rubber so that it could not be easily slid off, and the magnet would be able to provide a strong enough field to not be able to be pulled off. you'd just have to wait until the battery dies. Carbon fiber flag poles, like those used in some CB antenneas, and a metal microfiber mesh reinforced material(like the kind used in the special gloves used so folks playing with knives don't cut themselves) flag to boot. quite sturdy, Very hard to remove, and VERY effective.

This is my revenge...

Comment

LOL a little bit of an obssession is it?

Comment

LOL a little bit of an obssession is it?
                  yes. but ingenuity is the key!

my previous obsession was when i worked at a gas station. punk kids(and yes, i was one of them at the time, but i had decency at least) cranked thier stereos all the way up while pumping gas so the intercom couldn't be heard. do you know what happens when you build an FM transmitter and pump enough juice though it? besides the FCC getting VERY mad at you, it can create a blackout zone where it will actually bleed though any frequency. about 15 years ago, a few folks did this with a CB antenna and blanked out a large area. fcc got mad and shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                    trust me, i feel your pain. so far as to actually design in my head a weapon(in name only) to fire VERY highpowered magnetic flags to people cars that will state " Warning, an IDIOT operates this vehicle! Revoke the drivers license. " the bottom of the "magnetic" device would be made out of a rubber so that it could not be easily slid off, and the magnet would be able to provide a strong enough field to not be able to be pulled off. you'd just have to wait until the battery dies. Carbon fiber flag poles, like those used in some CB antenneas, and a metal microfiber mesh reinforced material(like the kind used in the special gloves used so folks playing with knives don't cut themselves) flag to boot. quite sturdy, Very hard to remove, and VERY effective.

This is my revenge...
                    I have had the same thought, but instead of magnetic flags, some sort of sticker that chemically bonds to the paint.
                    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

I'm allways amazed at people who hang out near they're car when it breaks down on the shoulder of a busy highway. Either stay in the car or get the hell off the road ...like up the embankment.

Comment

i can't imagine that happening on 17...

Comment

Originally posted by rafles
                          i can't imagine that happening on 17...
                          In the mid 90's a motorcycle friend of mine used to run this awesome site. It was called the Highway 17 page of shame. He was working at Apple and commuted 17 everyday in a carpool. He'd take pictures of people doing incrediably stupid stuff and post em on line. the page went dark after a couple of years cause he stopped commuting.

Comment

Actually you can view the page via the internet wayback machine at

http://web.archive.org/web/200108030.../the_road.html

Comment

Funny stuff.

I almost lost it one day when:

A lady tried to merge into traffic from an on-ramp.
                              She had apparently just got a new Doo.
                              She had so much hair fluffed out that when she turned to look at
                              traffic to merge, all she could see was HAIR.
                              As she swerved into the merged lane, practically blind,
                              other cars were weaving and evading like a cheap TV car chase.

Left lane is the FAST lane. Why do people who drive 5-10 miles UNDER
                              the speed limit actually get IN that lane and bottle-neck the entire FWY?
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X