• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim Jong Eun drove a car at 3!

North Korea claims Kim Jong Eun mastered driving at age 3

Wheeee, and it starts already!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Well, if having dad throw you down on the accelerator counts as driving...

Comment

how much longer till he gonna get assassinated/overthrown

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        Well, if having dad throw you down on the accelerator counts as driving...
        his dad used him as a pedal

Comment

I heard on the news that DRNK recalled all of the 2012 calenders to reissue them so on Kim Il Jung birthday to state "He will be always with us"... the country can't feed it's people and this is what they do?

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
            I heard on the news that DRNK recalled all of the 2012 calenders to reissue them so on Kim Il Jung birthday to state "He will be always with us"... the country can't feed it's people and this is what they do?
            Agree. Some countries cant provde medical care for their own and go to war and spend billions at the drop of a hat.
            Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
              Agree. Some countries cant provde medical care for their own and go to war and spend billions at the drop of a hat.
              Please tell me that's a subtle dig at the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Please tell me that's a subtle dig at the UK.
                Or the US...

Comment

Hahahaha i love this xD

Comment

Or the US...
                    I'm pretty sure we got lots of medical care here...

And I don't believe medical care is a right. If so, then it is perfectly legal to force doctors to treat you with no compensation. Because, well it's a right.

Any time I think of government run health care I think of Brock Lesnar. Dig up his quote about Canadian health care ... No thanks...

After finding out that he was sick back in October, Lesnar hit Canada for rest and relaxation. That's when things took a turn for the worse and he had to check himself into a Canadian hospital. Lesnar called it the lowest point of his struggle:
                    "They couldn't do nothing for me. It was like I was in a third world country. I had to get out of there."

Comment

Originally posted by harpy View Post
                      I'm pretty sure we got lots of medical care here...

And I don't believe medical care is a right. If so, then it is perfectly legal to force doctors to treat you with no compensation. Because, well it's a right.

Any time I think of government run health care I think of Brock Lesnar. Dig up his quote about Canadian health care ... No thanks...
                      I'm guessing you either have health care provided by your job or can afford to buy your own.

Comment

I'm guessing you either have health care provided by your job or can afford to buy your own.
                        Thats right.

But I've also worked my way through college with no health care. Funny thing is ... Hospitals can't refuse you service, regardless of your ability to pay.

Next, is the dirty secret that you can setup payment plans with the hospital. Yep, give them $50 a month to keep them off your back. You ain't gotta be rich, just responsible.

Whether or not I can buy health care doesn't matter. Health care is not an inalienable right. The libertarian in me will tell ya that my rights mainly involve you and big brother staying out of my life. Heck, your rights generally shouldn't cost me anything.

Before, you call me heartless, realize that I give a sizable chunk of change to St Judes every month. (Per capita Mississippians give more than any other state! [last time i checked])

Let me choose where I want my charity goes. It's not the government's decision, no matter how grand its intentions are.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X