Read this news article!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this news article!

This is plain and simple a steaming pile of ****. Im not pro military, but really this is just wrong. And unfortunately will be overshadowed in the media by the "big story" of another VA tech shooting. I think this deserves americas attention.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...inia-landfill/

Yeah, a giant f-up. Someone better lose some rank / be court marshaled over this one .
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
      Yeah, a giant f-up. Someone better lose some rank / be court marshaled over this one .
      If you read it closely it sounds like they are admitting to doing this to a few soldiers and the rest are just suspected but yeah that is just soo wrong.

Comment

At the end of the day it doesnt change the fact that they are dead. But the depth of disrespect for the living and those dead is inexcusable.

This wont end well for those involved.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

There really is no excuse for this. They should make whoever caused this to go fish out the remains
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Unfortunately not shocking. It is, however, a good example of the importance of a free press in the age of record numbers of classified government documents. It's just about a crime to trust anyone in power, I reckon.

Comment

Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

The families of the dead authorized the military to dispose of the remains respectfully and with dignity. They were unaware of the landfill dumping, and Air Force officials told the newspaper they have no plans now to alert the families.
                Its this paragraph that really gets me!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X