World's fattest mum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
    Her sister is actually somewhat attractive, all things considered.

-Rand

P.S. Juneau, translate 'stone' into some weight measurement that makes sense.
    It does make sense. It's you guys that need to change.

I'm actually surprised she can still stand, nevermind walk.

I wonder what kind of compressive strength the typical shin bone has these days. Would hers give way at some point in the future if she keep getting fatter, ingnoring the fact she'll probably be dead soon.

Comment

Knee Jowels...Shudder

While I understand the concept of "If your going to do something be the best" this is going a bit far. My god woman basically your going to shave 15 years off your life.

Look I'm not a heartless bastard and I know not everyone is genetically setup to be a Gazelle but, honestly? We have three people at work who are morbidly obese. I always treat these folks with respect and I look them in the eye when talking to them. However I can't help but feel pity towards them.

Comment

Could this woman be sectioned?

Comment

You are free to do whatever the hell you want with your body... but by god, I swear, if I hear this woman is going after/receiving any type of government help because she does not want to/can no longer work, I'm getting a forklift and pushing her into a 24 hour steam room for 3 weeks.
          [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Make sure you baste her with butter as you steam her.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
              Make sure you baste her with butter as you steam her.

Comment

I thought this was normal in the US.

Comment

And then she ends up in the hospital and we are all paying for her diabetes treatment yada yada yada.. Also, the cost of the firemen who needed to go there and cut the wall and rent a crane to get her out of the house.
                  While I understand that some people have thyroid issues, genetics, ... this case is pathetic and sad.
                  K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                  sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
                    And then she ends up in the hospital and we are all paying for her diabetes treatment yada yada yada.. Also, the cost of the firemen who needed to go there and cut the wall and rent a crane to get her out of the house.
                    While I understand that some people have thyroid issues, genetics, ... this case is pathetic and sad.
                    Lets not forget the foot amputations in that list there Minerva that is after she becomes diabetic

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS View Post
                      52 stones = 728 pds
                      1 stone = 14 pds

She's aiming for 115? That is over 1400 pds. She needs her kids taken away from her because obviously she won't be able to take care of them much longer.

That is just disgusting on so many levels
                      If she is doing it happily and with a "purpose" like she seems to be doing, I think she should be killed. She is squandering resources that people in her own country and every other dont have. I really hate her.

Comment

I find it interesting how theres this thread and a thread about bacon at the top of the page

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X