Busy times comming.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy times comming.....

Well figuring with the fact that i am probably going to be non-existant at the lair for the next 20 days(details later). Figured i would give you guys a little bit of an update of life as it is for P Jack.

First off today was my last day at work for the year!!!! HOORAAAYYY!!!!!! I worked at a local BBQ company known as Chiavetta's. Where I led a crew of 4-5 guys cooking chicken for church groups, schools, ect. The company is real big in my area and I managed to get to a management position working there for only 4 months (partially due to one guy unexpectedly quitting). Well I managed to save up a pretty good sum of money and bought myself the gaming laptop I have now and will be upgrading my desktop for BF3 sometime in september.

Graduated in June 5th in my class with a 100.7 weighted average, 98.2 unweighted. Was a 3sport varsity athlete and won league, sectionals, and went to states for wrestling, also won league for discus and took second at sectionals. Graduated with honors, and got a special award for being a student athlete being a captain of 3 different sports teams, and also having a lot of school spirit (overly so i will admit).

Recently turned 18 but less than a week before that I earned my Eagle Scout award with 3 Eagle Palms (above and beyond honors). Used this to get some nice scholarships and also am still involved with my Boy Scout troop which sadly I really don't care for the younger scouts but have become close with a few of the adults (please avoid gay jokes.)

And now I am going to the University At Buffalo on a full ride for academics. I will be studying biomedical engineering while completing pre-med so I can possibly become a doctor if I so choose, also keeping mind open to be a micro-electric engineer, or computer engineer. Chose a path where i can switch freely my first two years at college with no repercussions.

While attending UB I am also a non-scholarship recruit for their Division 1 football team and will be joining as an offensive guard, although I've already been told to be prepared to play fullback as well. And this will be the reason that I will not be around a lot during the next month or so because Saturday morning I leave for Preseason camp for football where I will be staying at a hotel with the team. Living, breathing, and sleeping football with over 10 hours a day of workouts and additional meetings on top of that. I will try to be around the forums during this time but I highly doubt you all will see me in game at all.

Well this is just a little view into the life, letting you all know whats going on. You guys are a blast to game with and hang around, and I will be around occasionally but for the most part this will be hasta la vista for some time.

Wow sounds like quite the schedule. Good luck Jack! Hope to see you on the battlegrounds of BF3!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

We will miss you Jack. But congrats on all of your achievments.
      You should do very well in life.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Congrads. Don't worry the boyscout thing happens to everyone. I remember the day I turned 18 and well life as a scout was not fun anymore. Had to watch what I said and with who.

You might try for the explorers clubs in your area in school. They are up to the age of 21. Oh yea chicks are in the explorers club as well.

Comment

Well, at least you got to kill me about 20 times friday night before you took off! Have fun with yer manly pursuits and book learnin'!

Comment

Nice work, Pumpkin Jack! Keep it up, it pays in the end.

Comment

Keep up the good work!
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Work hard and don't forget to have fun the legal ways.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                  Work hard and don't forget to have fun the legal ways.
                  Does it count if it will be legal in a few years lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                    It will in a few years.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                      at least don't pull a plaxico

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                        at least don't pull a plaxico
                        i would have to make it to the nfl first lol.

Comment

no you can just shoot yourself in the leg.

Comment

All right leaving for camp goodbye Cain's Lair I'll check in when i get a chance.

Comment

PJ....well done with all your achievements.

Good Luck

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X