No announcement yet.

Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will also have a twitter scroller here in the new Forums, on the side.

Comment

You have to have a need for twitter.

When I first had an account, I rarely used it, never saw the point. It was a glorified Facebook Status update.

Ever since I've been doing photography, it's a huge source of information, a GREAT networking tool. I've been in contact with many people, bands, band management via twitter. I've been approached for gigs via twitter.

Essential tool for proper social media marketing. For the every day user who doesnt have much to say, meh.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

following now

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
          You have to have a need for twitter.

When I first had an account, I rarely used it, never saw the point. It was a glorified Facebook Status update.

Ever since I've been doing photography, it's a huge source of information, a GREAT networking tool. I've been in contact with many people, bands, band management via twitter. I've been approached for gigs via twitter.

Essential tool for proper social media marketing. For the every day user who doesnt have much to say, meh.
          exactly it is social marketing... nobody is really buying me lol

Comment

Following!
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

following

..amazingred
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

You're the 54th person I follow.

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X