New Toys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Toys!

So last Sunday I went down to the local toy store and plunked down some ducats on a Benelli M4 and today at lunch I went down to the local toy store by my work and put down money on a Springfield M1a Standard with a black synthetic stock....10 more long freaking days....

No the shopping accessory spree begins. So I'm looking to do a front tritium night sight on the M1a, a tritium ghost ring set for the M4, extra mags for the m1a, an magazine extension tube for the m4 and slings for both. I might look into a tac light for the M4 like a Streamlight TLR-3 and I'll prolly buy slings for both of them.

How do you guys feel about side saddles on shotties? Anything else I'm missing?

Where the heck are the pics??
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
      Where the heck are the pics??
      +1

Comment

Here in the wonderful land of California we have a 10 day cool off period.... I can pick up the M4 on 3/3 and the M1A on 3/6, Until then here is are some stock pics

M4 goodness

M1A Standard w/ Black Synthetic Stock

Oh yeah that pick is slightly wrong can't have a flash suppressor here in Cali either sigh

Comment

I love my side saddle. I say go for it. Luckily, mine came with one from Markelys. It really only protrudes about an inch off the gun, so it shouldnt get in your way. And IMO it is a lot better than pulling shells out of your pocket. (I dont have a bandoleer yet.) Pistol grip is awesome too, are you getting one?

Comment

So I've done gone on a shopping spree while waitting for the 10 day period to end

For the M1A
            2 extra mags
            Amerglo tritium front post (truijicon tri element)
            CQB 3 point sling

For the Benelli
            Mepro ghost ring tritium sights
            Streamlight TLR-1 light, Shotty mount and remote switch
            Mesa Tactical 8 round side saddle
            CQB 3 point sling

Can't wait

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X