Superbowl XLV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl XLV

I'm hoping for a close game this Sunday that goes down to the last play but I would be quite content if the Steelers won by 35! I am going out on a limb and guess that Skud might be a Packer Backer but what about everyone else?

BTW, for you types that believe that football is played with a round ball and a vuvuzela then you should know that the Superbowl is the championship game for American Hand-Egg.

i know exactly what you mean when you say football... but i'm not a fan @ all.

only good thing about the superbowl is the food, then it's back to doing something else.

Comment

since my jets lost i lost interest, i even forgot to watch the pro-bowl but they usually never play that seriously in those games, anyways for who i like it to win, dont know. whoever play better i guess.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

The pro bowl was painful to watch, as usual, but I hung in there.

I really don't have a favorite for the super bowl, but agree to wanting it to be a close and coming down to the last play.
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Actually, Rico, I've liked the Steelers since the 70's...even had a Steelers winter coat, hat, etc., when I was in elementary school.

Quick story: new kid came to town, lived down the street...wore a Cowboys jacket. First time we met on the playground, we were playing king of the hill on the huge snowbanks back of school. I was on top, he came up to knock me off, I jumped on him and was throwing punches the whole way down...didn't even care about that mountain! We became friends later, lol, but my dislike for the Cowboys was further cemented, as was my like for the Steelers.

Another note, I do like to watch the Packers as well. To have both in the Super Bowl is awesome. My first choice is the Steelers, but I'd be fine with a Packer win as well. Would have never thought both would be there.

Comment

As a philadelphia eagles and chargers fan there's no real super joy although I would like to see Aaron Rogers get a ring he and the packers have played at a pro caliber almost all year and the only players i like on the steelers are ward and polomalu

Comment

Originally posted by p0002q View Post
              i know exactly what you mean when you say football... but i'm not a fan @ all.

only good thing about the superbowl is the food, then it's back to doing something else.
              Don't forget the beer and commercials

I can't stand the Steelers so I'm cheering for the Packers!
              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I'm a Chiefs fan first, and a steelers fan second
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                  Actually, Rico, I've liked the Steelers since the 70's...even had a Steelers winter coat, hat, etc., when I was in elementary school.

Quick story: new kid came to town, lived down the street...wore a Cowboys jacket. First time we met on the playground, we were playing king of the hill on the huge snowbanks back of school. I was on top, he came up to knock me off, I jumped on him and was throwing punches the whole way down...didn't even care about that mountain! We became friends later, lol, but my dislike for the Cowboys was further cemented, as was my like for the Steelers.

Another note, I do like to watch the Packers as well. To have both in the Super Bowl is awesome. My first choice is the Steelers, but I'd be fine with a Packer win as well. Would have never thought both would be there.
                  I was a Cowboys Fan when Staubach was the QB and Tom Landry was the Coach. I stopped being a Dallas Fan after Jimmy Johnson became owner and how he fired Landry. Still
                  Anyway..............I was living in Floorida, and rooting for The Cowboys, in 1971. For those of you too young to have been around in 1971, that was the year Dallas beat The Miami Dolphins 24-3 in the Super Bowl.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                    Skud might be a Backer Packer
                    Fix'd

GO STEELERS!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X