Screw you Kraft, screw you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw you Kraft, screw you!

Production of chocolate bars at the Cadbury factory in Keynsham is set to end within the next few days.

Cadbury was taken over by American food company Kraft in February, which had pledged to keep the plant open.

But days after the takeover was completed the firm controversially announced that it would close the plant and move production to Poland.
    BBC News - Cadburys Keynsham plant to close in days

Lying POC's... What'd you expect?

Wonder if they got any guarantee's, verbal or written.
    Appears to not be the case.

Verbal guarantee's are not worth the paper they weren't written on.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Uggh never eat anything from Kraft... That anit food thats a food like product. I mean they didn't invent processed cheese but, they sure took it to another level. I mean WTF is wrong with cheese...some things you should just not f%^# with

Comment

In USA it's difficult to avoid eating Kraft Foods products. Similar to Procter & Gamble, Kraft is everywhere (mmm Jello)

Like a scorpion or cobra, huge corporation don't intend to be evil, but sometimes they do bad things.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
          Uggh never eat anything from Kraft... That anit food thats a food like product. I mean they didn't invent processed cheese but, they sure took it to another level. I mean WTF is wrong with cheese...some things you should just not f%^# with
          +1
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm done with folgers personally. They're closing the coffee plant that is in downtown KC (and makes the area smell amazing in the mornings) and has been there over a century.
            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

That is one thing we Brits were worried about when the takeover was announced. That the once great chocolate of Cadbury would become the plastic "candy" of Kraft.

It hasn't yet but i don't think it'll be too far off from happening.

Comment

Sorry, Juneau.

Here's a gift basket to cheer you up!

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                  Sorry, Juneau.

Awww, that's super-sweet of you, ObiTroy!

Comment

Lol at the kraft gift basket, you know Unilever bought out Ben & Jerrys Ice cream years back and their ice Cream is still pretty good. I always LOl at those tow hippies selling out to the man. So maybe the product will still maintain some sort of quality.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

What a sorry POS for a company. Just like typical business BS, lie to get what you want and then do what you want. Maybe they should be taught a lesson, but I don't think we'd get the backing here in the U.S. due to a large contagion called lack morals.
                      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                      Like the community? Donate here:
                      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                        Sorry, Juneau.

On a side note, who the hell gives ranch dressing in a gift basket?
                        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                          On a side note, who the hell gives ranch dressing in a gift basket?
                          Thats not ranch dressing it's a ranch dressing like product

Comment

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

'New delicious taste!'

Yeah, i'll bet it is.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X