Rico's weight loss plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
    Well, I'm home and it went pretty well. I have 4 small incisions but they don't hurt much at all. The way worse pain is in my shoulder. I guess they pump a bunch of CO2 into you to make room to see during the operation and it migrates around after the surgery up to the shoulders. Feels like a pulled something really bad and it's kinda like a diver having the bends.

I won't post pics but there are some pretty gnarly ones if you google them. Yuck!

Thanks for the kind words, peeps!

Glad everything went well I had to have mine out last year and the Dr saved the stone. Said it was a record size for him.. lol
    So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
    A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      Well, I'm home and it went pretty well. I have 4 small incisions but they don't hurt much at all. The way worse pain is in my shoulder. I guess they pump a bunch of CO2 into you to make room to see during the operation and it migrates around after the surgery up to the shoulders. Feels like a pulled something really bad and it's kinda like a diver having the bends.

I won't post pics but there are some pretty gnarly ones if you google them. Yuck!

Thanks for the kind words, peeps!
      Glad it went well. It is normal also what you explain about the pain, I had the same feeling, in my case it was between my torax and abdomen, the organs moved because of the air they put so they can make the space to work properly. Try to rest and don't lift heavy stuff, laparoscopic surgery is less aggressive but ultimately you had surgery!!.
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

We're glad you're doing well!
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Glad to see you came through with flying colors.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm glad it all went well.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Rico recovery is a great time to play some bc2

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                Rico recovery is a great time to play some bc2
                Kinda tuff when it feels like your mouse arm is about to fall off.

On the way home from the hospital I did have my wife stop at Gamestop and buy Civ V!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X