Any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas?

Does anyone know how to mix songs? Add different beats or anything like that. I know there is free virtual dj stuff online but i have no idea how it works. Was just wondering if anyone knew anything.

What are you looking to do more DJ oriented stuff or more like actual sound recording?

Comment

I have a few songs that i want to mix but i didnt know how to go about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
        I have a few songs that i want to mix but i didnt know how to go about it.

Let me rephrase. Do you have independent audio streams (tracks)each usually dedicated to a single instrument to mix together or are you trying to separate a song into independent audio tracks?

Comment

I have one song by Mt eden. "Sierra Leone" and another by Deadmau5 "Clockwork" so they are independent tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
            I have one song by Mt eden. "Sierra Leone" and another by Deadmau5 "Clockwork" so they are independent tracks.

Come on man and what do you want to do with them? mix them together or only mix certain parts like say the bass from one and the vocals from another?

Comment

Oh sry about that.
              I want to get the intro vocals of the first song to play then switch back over to the second song after the vocals from the first song have ended and continue this at different points in the second song.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X