X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun lovers: own a piece of WWII history for $80 +s/h

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=90

Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagant Rifles

Features the original Russian codes on Receiver, Bbl & Stock. Includes accessories as shown, though they may very slightly in size, shape, condition, and color. Make sure and check your local states transfer rights before purchasing one of these.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

I like the SKS's too. My buddy has one that he tricked out really nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hey i own one of these but i payed 160 for mine

Comment

I'm very very tempted....
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
          I'm very very tempted....
          Same...
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Big 5 always has them for no more than $100.
            These guns are ALWAYS around for cheap, they are fun as hell too.
            EDIT:
            let me tell you guys right now, it is NOT going to look like that. That is a ridiculously nice looking Mosin, probably some freakin museum piece.
            Your gun will work, they have the same legendary durability as a kalashnikov, but it will be scuffed up and waaay darker than the one they show.
            The parts will NOT match, if they even all happen to be originals.

If you, by some insane(INSANE!!! they made buttloads of this weapon, in MANY countries, and from MANY armories in those countries) chance, got a rifle like the one in that pic, with all original parts(especially matching), you have a far more valeuble rifle than what they are selling it for, and I doubt they would do that. Unless they just got some massive shipment or something and didnt even look at any of the product.

Either way though, it is a good buy, I am not trying to knock the weapon, just saying, the one in that pic, is very good condition, probably refinished or something.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
              let me tell you guys right now, it is NOT going to look like that. That is a ridiculously nice looking Mosin, probably some freakin museum piece.
              Your gun will work, they have the same legendary durability as a kalashnikov, but it will be scuffed up and waaay darker than the one they show.

Either way though, it is a good buy, I am not trying to knock the weapon, just saying, the one in that pic, is very good condition, probably refinished or something.
              Lol, yeah, I'm sure it won't look that nice...but, as you said, it would still be nice to have one.

I've purchased AK 7.62 x .39 ammo from this Aim inc...haven't checked it lately (because I bought a 1,000 rnd box), but they used to have about the best prices on the stuff.

Comment

Bwahaah! I just tried to click on the link and found out the site is blocked at work, with a category of "Weapons."

That's awesome.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Personally I wouldn't buy one of these. Or if you do be sure to buy a set of go, no go gauges. Some of theses rifles have not been maintained since the Vietnam war and have seen extensive use. Personally what I want to do is Join the CMP. The Civilian Marksmanship Program. Through the CMP you can buy functioning tested M1 Garands in various states of quality. Check it out here

CMP Home

This what they sell

M1 Garand
                  M1 Carbine
                  M1903 M1903A3
                  M1917 Enfield
                  .22 Target, Surplus
                  .22 Target, Commercial
                  CMP Air Rifles
                  Miscellaneous Rifles

Comment

Big 5 always has them for no more than $100.
                    These guns are ALWAYS around for cheap, they are fun as hell too.
                    EDIT:

If you, by some insane(INSANE!!! they made buttloads of this weapon, in MANY countries, and from MANY armories in those countries) chance, got a rifle like the one in that pic, with all original parts(especially matching), you have a far more valeuble rifle than what they are selling it for, and I doubt they would do that. Unless they just got some massive shipment or something and didnt even look at any of the product.

It will look like crap but that's why I like 'em. I can turn that ugly boat anchor into a shinney slick modern piece of hatred and discontent.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                      Personally I wouldn't buy one of these. Or if you do be sure to buy a set of go, no go gauges. Some of theses rifles have not been maintained since the Vietnam war and have seen extensive use. Personally what I want to do is Join the CMP. The Civilian Marksmanship Program. Through the CMP you can buy functioning tested M1 Garands in various states of quality. Check it out here

CMP Home

This what they sell

M1 Garand
                      M1 Carbine
                      M1903 M1903A3
                      M1917 Enfield
                      .22 Target, Surplus
                      .22 Target, Commercial
                      CMP Air Rifles
                      Miscellaneous Rifles
                      Some friends and I have been meaning to join this program. Maybe well be shooting with you if we do, pretty close to you still if you are in SC.

Comment

Some friends and I have been meaning to join this program. Maybe well be shooting with you if we do, pretty close to you still if you are in SC.
                        Hey Yeah Snake your in Monterrey. there is a shooting club/range at Laguna Seca. I've been thinking of becoming a member. They have a 300 yard range.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                          Hey Yeah Snake your in Monterrey. there is a shooting club/range at Laguna Seca. I've been thinking of becoming a member. They have a 300 yard range.
                          I hit the bell with 1/10 shots from a mosin nagant. lol, my first time firing that gun, and second time firing any non .22 or pellet rifle.
                          what is the distance on that baby?
                          friends and I go to either markleys in wattsonville or laguna seca.
                          or just down to big sur and over to hunter-liggett or something.
                          check it out:
                          http://cainslair.org/showthread.php?p=182828#post182828

Comment

I hit the bell with 1/10 shots from a mosin nagant. lol, my first time firing that gun, and second time firing any non .22 or pellet rifle.
                            what is the distance on that baby?
                            friends and I go to either markleys in wattsonville or laguna seca.
                            or just down to big sur and over to hunter-liggett or something.
                            check it out:
                            http://cainslair.org/showthread.php?p=182828#post182828
                            A friend of mine owns Markley's

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X