Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Minotaurs The New Vampires"

http://www.theonion.com/articles/min...executi,17601/

NEW YORK—In a desperate effort to find a trendy new fantasy subgenre to succeed the ebbing vampire craze, Razorbill Books executive Graham Childress decided this week to throw all his professional weight behind a new series of novels featuring minotaurs, the bull-headed, human-bodied creatures of ancient Greek mythology. "Everywhere I go, I hear people talking about minotaurs," Childress said at a publishing conference, frantically trying to drum up enthusiasm for the planned trilogy about a bad-boy minotaur who transfers to a new high school and eventually falls for the one girl who can see the pain and sensitivity behind his brooding exterior. "Plus, labyrinths are really hot right now." The first installment of Razorbill's minotaur series is slated to hit shelves on Dec. 14, the same date three rival publishers will release novels featuring a bad-boy mummy, a bad-boy cyclops, and a bad-boy Mayan vision serpent.
    Lmao.

"Plus, labyrinths are really hot right now."

Really? Guess I'm just an old fuddy duddy and don't keep up with that stuff.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I had a hearty WTF on deck until I noticed The Onion in the link.

Comment

About time Minotaurs got the attention they need!!!!!!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

lol @ "girl that could see the sensitivity behind the bad-boy exterior"

*sigh* funny because it's true, but extremely annoying that it's true
          Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
            "Plus, labyrinths are really hot right now."

Really? Guess I'm just an old fuddy duddy and don't keep up with that stuff.
            I was at the labyrinth this morning man.
            old fuddy duddy indeed.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X