X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best musician ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8H1Sg0mfA

what do you think?

That's one argument against conceal and carry.

Comment

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

He's successful in making me want to shower.

Comment

sucks
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEzZHkybb8

comon he is the best!

Comment

I would tip this guy just for the humility he is putting himself through.

Comment

Thats nothing compared to what you see in Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                  I would tip this guy just for the humility he is putting himself through.
                  You'd be encouraging/enabling him. I'd recommend simply walking past him as quickly as possible, knowing that at least he is getting a good workout for his thighs with his endless, repetitive gyrations.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    You'd be encouraging/enabling him. I'd recommend simply walking past him as quickly as possible, knowing that at least he is getting a good workout for his thighs with his endless, repetitive gyrations.
                    LoooooL.
                    I was staring at him wondering what the whole dance thing was.

I was in SanFrancisco a few years ago with my friends and we were eating at some seafood restaurant and i looked out the window and saw some guy with a bunch of tree branches who would hide under them and when someone walked by, he would jump out and then go back in like he was fooling you. I watched this dude for a good hour, until someone took his branches when he wasnt looking and tossed them into the water and the guy actually jumped in after them but couldnt get out because there was no ladder on the dock.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                      LoooooL.

I was in SanFrancisco a few years ago with my friends and we were eating at some seafood restaurant and i looked out the window and saw some guy with a bunch of tree branches who would hide under them and when someone walked by, he would jump out and then go back in like he was fooling you. I watched this dude for a good hour, until someone took his branches when he wasnt looking and tossed them into the water and the guy actually jumped in after them but couldnt get out because there was no ladder on the dock.
                      LOL. I wonder if he's still in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                        LoooooL.

Hahahahahaha!

Comment

hes been doing that for a long time lol.. his pretty famous now xD

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X